Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Of course some of us are ASS U ME ing that the new company is just going to send him out by himself Monday.

He might ride with an experinced start up guy for awhile.

Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Originally posted by pm4589
    I think your mistakenly under the impression that I agree with this kid doing start-ups without knowing what he’s doing???????
    I’M NOT!
    I don’t agree at all!
    But it happens all the time! and WE the contractors get a bad rep.
    I guess I didn’t get my point across ……..I’m so confussed!
    I wasn't talking about you,some others on here thinks he should have a checkout list so someone step up & give it to him I am waiting to see it.

Waiting for check out list

I've got

A couple of pages, but I doubt he can fill in the blanks.......yet. with 4 units this could take a while. There are many things to check that a SYSTEM is working properly.
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

frame, I was simply referring to someone earlier suggesting a check out list for start up. I was pointing out that those that suggest it, could certainly provide it. Just providing a list of what we feel should be part of an initial start and check of a new system, isn't going to make any assumptions at all about the man's ability. Many among us could aid this fellow at least with questions to go back to his employer with, in an effort to help him do the best possible job. I did assume that that is what he was looking from from this site, some assistance, and accessing our 'expertise.'

Originally posted by irishmist
    frame, I was simply referring to someone earlier suggesting a check out list for start up. I was pointing out that those that suggest it, could certainly provide it. Just providing a list of what we feel should be part of an initial start and check of a new system, isn't going to make any assumptions at all about the man's ability. Many among us could aid this fellow at least with questions to go back to his employer with, in an effort to help him do the best possible job. I did assume that that is what he was looking from from this site, some assistance, and accessing our 'expertise.'

You don't get everything on this site,just what we won't to give sorry.

So I guest no one will post a check list for him thats what I thought.

Originally posted by beenthere
    Of course some of us are ASS U ME ing that the new company is just going to send him out by himself Monday.

He might ride with an experinced start up guy for awhile.

And that my friend, will end all the arguments nuff said.

Has anyone sent this 24 year old a start-up sheet yet ?

I'll tell you what I think,I know why you haven't sent him one,its not because of the reasons you stated its because you don't have one.

Thats why I haven't sent him one because I don't have one for a residential split.

Originally posted by fat eddy
    Has anyone sent this 24 year old a start-up sheet yet ?

I'll tell you what I think,I know why you haven't sent him one,its not because of the reasons you stated its because you don't have one.

Thats why I haven't sent him one because I don't have one for a residential split.
    residential split or package is about the same thing.If you know what you say that you know you could just tell him with out the sheet.your talking in circles again. If you think he should have one tell him.

uh I don't have a pkg one either,you couldn't even comprehend the ones I do I have.

why do you get into this all the time? I wasnt trying to be an ass but if you want me to be i will.

The ones that we have for newbees are for pack and split.

Well give him one

If you know it and you think the kid should be told what it is then tell us what you know

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast