Apple caves in to homosexuals, abortionists & pro-stem cell research opinions - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    What Apple needs is an APP that shows the Manhatten Declaration burning.
    I think that would be ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Yes folks, these issues are all issues where there are differing "opinions" on. Looks like Apple has sided with those who oppose Christian belief's on these opinions;

Read more: Christians Outraged That Apple Yanked App From Store

I guess if you get big enough, you can buck up against God.
    Why aren't those who are offended by references to homosexuality and abortion given the same consideration? Why should one group that claims to be offended be given preference over another group claiming to be offended?
    It's a mechanical device, designed by humans, built by humans and operated by humans. What could possibly go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
    To fulfill him, to enhance his experience on Earth, to bless him, with Health, Happiness and Prosperity. This, is a collosal lie, a morbid deception.
    Kind of how religion sell itself to be.

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Your right! this is why I have no Religion, I am a Christian, Christianity is as far from Religion as the east is from the west. Christianity is the belief in Jesus as the Son of God and the Messiah (Christ).
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    It's worse than even your hysterically paranoid fantasies.

We (Atheists) are assigned daily quotas for prying folks away from god. We labor in the vineyards from dawn till dusk wielding our mighty prybars of reason and rationality all in the service of gathering and warehousing power.

Power, power. Ambitious, raw power.

Soon a day will come when the power we have pried away from theists will be sufficient for our evil plans.

On that day, we will burst forth with the power of a millions suns and seize the world's supply of Sunday School classrooms!!!!!!!
    Isnt it funny how people that claim to have so much faith are so easily treathend, by such crap, who cares what Applpe does, last time I looked a business can do what it likes, as long it doesnt brake any laws. And you dont have to do business with them.

And some of you who claim the Christians are a majority jada jada, doesnt mean you can dictate to those who believe otherwise, read our constitution, it was written secificaly so the majority cant impose their believes on others.

Its the price of real freedom.

If you want to believe in make believe gods or devils, thats your right, and I will defend your right to do so, but others who dont believe the same as you have the same right, and you should defend it, if ney, it will treathen your rights also.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Could be a couple of bucks in it for us as well. Just think of all that money offered up to pay for the pastor's new toupee and other important ministerial needs..
    Gains of the physical universe, all of which we know from a very wise man are all utterly meaningless, are all that Satan can offer us. It is a shame that so many who profess to be teachers of God's Word are so willing to take such Earthly bribes. In the end, it is all meaningless, utterly meaningless.

Only God can give us something that will last forever.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    God is not religion. Religion is unfortunately of man, in man's continuing mistaken way of trying to understand God's will all the while evil is deceiving man. None of us are able to fully avoid the deceits and bribes for our souls that are offered by Satan.

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Isnt it funny how people that claim to have so much faith are so easily treathend, by such crap, who cares what Applpe does, last time I looked a business can do what it likes, as long it doesnt brake any laws. And you dont have to do business with them.

And some of you who claim the Christians are a majority jada jada, doesnt mean you can dictate to those who believe otherwise, read our constitution, it was written secificaly so the majority cant impose their believes on others.

Its the price of real freedom.

If you want to believe in make believe gods or devils, thats your right, and I will defend your right to do so, but others who dont believe the same as you have the same right, and you should defend it, if ney, it will treathen your rights also.

Roy
    Really? Let's see Apple just try to get away with refusing to provide apps with homosexual content, content supporting minorities or content supporting abortion rights. There is no way any company could get away with saying that they refuse to provide these things if they are available. This is the problem. This evil has got a foothold on our leaders in big business and in government (not really a whole lot of difference) and it is causing an unfair attitude that is going to blow up into a civil conflict.

Well, if you want to buck up against Steve Jobs and Apple, here's a place you can sign the petition for the Manhattan Declaration. I did. If nothing else, I resent a company manipulating what I can read, do or say.

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    And some of you who claim the Christians are a majority jada jada,
    "Claim" ? It's fact. Over 75% of America. Reference: https://www.cia.gov/library/publicat...k/geos/us.html
    Owned.

doesnt mean you can dictate to those who believe otherwise, read our constitution, it was written secificaly so the majority cant impose their believes on others.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." First ammendment. Where does it say a majority can't push their "beliefs" on others? I push beliefs on people all the time. We even have laws that push those beliefs on people. A majority of congressmen agreeing to impose what they believe is right and wrong is the basis of democracy.
    I know that alot of things in the bible seem really far out there, to the point that we should remove from the public eye. The 10 commandments are one of those. Could you imagine if we imposed those strict religious laws? No muder/cheating/lying? Way out there man.
    I will grant that 3 of the 10 commandments are abrahamic religions only.
    "Better tell the sandman to stay away, because we're gonna be workin on this one all night."

"Dude, you need more than 2 wires to a condenser to run a 2 stage heatpump."

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Well, if you want to buck up against Steve Jobs and Apple, here's a place you can sign the petition for the Manhattan Declaration. I did. company If nothing else, I resent a manipulating what I can read, do or say.
    Robo I don't really have a horse in this race but...

That last sentence is like the pot the calling the kettle black.

Do what I say not what I do.

In all honesty some of this stuff is histrionic, political and manipulative.

Just sayin....

Expect nothing, yet expect the unexpected.
    Press on Regardless, Endeavor to Persevere.

Quote Originally Posted by hvacvegas View Post
    I know that alot of things in the bible seem really far out there, to the point that we should remove from the public eye. The 10 commandments are one of those. Could you imagine if we imposed those strict religious laws? No muder/cheating/lying? Way out there man.
    I will grant that 3 of the 10 commandments are abrahamic religions only.

What's your definition of an Abrahamic religion?

Expect nothing, yet expect the unexpected.
    Press on Regardless, Endeavor to Persevere.

Quote Originally Posted by Snoring Beagle View Post
    What's your definition of an Abrahamic religion?
    Any religion that involves abraham.

Basically Jews, Christians, Islam. Buddism would not be counted. Nor would Sikh. And others.
    "Better tell the sandman to stay away, because we're gonna be workin on this one all night."

"Dude, you need more than 2 wires to a condenser to run a 2 stage heatpump."

"Just get it done son."

Dad adjusted

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast