Hybrid View

Hey Jerry, I'm dying of jealousy about the BonAire trip! Enjoy! Make sure you take a nice picture of you and a 3rd world HVACR system while your there! Theres always some beauties in caribbean countries!!!!!! Tell Nemo hi for me!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

10-4 I will. The only thing I'm going to know about HVAC/R for the next week is how to get a beer out of the refrig.

Yes, please bring us back some great underwater pictures, and not just ones of the Great Spotted Toe either!

I hope you and the war dept have a great holiday!

don
    don sleeth - HVAC-Talk Founder
    HVAC Computer Systems
    Heat Load Calculation Software

Dont know about the rest of ya but I could sure go for a session in Grouper Therapy. How big is your suitcase?? Have a great trip.

Benn, don't you collect old emblems off hvac equipment? I've got a Carrier liquid chiller one off a 1980's 19DH 450 ton chiller if you're intrested.

BTW it's free if you want it.

Originally posted by mattm
    Benn, don't you collect old emblems off hvac equipment? I've got a Carrier liquid chiller one off a 1980's 19DH 450 ton chiller if you're intrested.

BTW it's free if you want it.
    Thanks matt for the offer. I did have a collection of old logo emblems tucked away in my attic. Then baldloonie had posted that he was an advid collector of them so I shipped mine out to him. (figured the poor kid lives in the midwest so he doesn't have a life). Get a hold of baldie, I'm sure he would like it.

Thanks, I'll do just that.