Thread: Just joined, Ca tech

Post Likes

Arrow Just joined, Ca tech

Greetings all , I am a 10 year vet in the appliance repair business. locatable in Eureka Ca , here is my site Link removed Happy New Year!
    Last edited by Chris_Worthington; 12-30-2010 at 06:37 AM. Reason: Link removed by a Mod, please read the site rules. TY
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Post Likes

Welcome

I'm new to the site as well. Just thought I'd give you a shout.
    Π r2----No, pie are round, cornbread are squared.

Post Likes

Unhappy No heat - Rheem Imperial 90, not blowing

Greetings Do you know anything about A rheem gas fired forced air heater? The primary chamber fan runs and the chamber heats but after about 2 minutes it shuts down and no main blower action. I checked the main blower door switch, the motor is not frozen , the capacitor seems good as well as the pressure switchs. This is the first one of these heaters I have seen. All wires look OK and the fuse on the brain board is good. Any Ideas? Thanks, Bill , Eureka Ca

Post Likes

Rheem gas furnace

Hey Bill, sorry for the delay. I missed your question initially because you didn't start an actual thread about your issue. I caught it when reviewing my thread involvement. Anyway, without a model number, I'd be taking a shot in the dark. If it gets to the point of firing the main burner, then all safeties associated with draft inducer proof, pilot flame proof, etc are obviously good. I'm not sure if the blower is cycled on by an electronic delay, or if there is a mechanical (temperature sensing) blower on/off/high limit combo. It does sound like one of the limits is ultimately ending the cycle due to the blower not functioning.
    Π r2----No, pie are round, cornbread are squared.

Post Likes
    Welcome Bill,

Glad to have you aboard...I think you will enjoy this site, I know I have.

Can't give do it yourself(DIY) help here in the open forums, as it is against the rules....even if you are in the trade. Get your posts up to 15, then apply for pro membership and it may take a couple weeks for approval, but if approved you can come to the pro section and swap technical advice with other pros.

Take care

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in