+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a job

Post Likes

Cool

Looking for a job I am EPA universal certified I am a installer I do sheet metal work,sales,desinging installation jobs & some service.I have six 1/2 years in the field.I work hard & smart & I am at work everyday & on time.Looking for a company that takes care of there installers.I am looking to move to any state or town so just make me a offer.Spring in coming you will need a installer so you can line me up for spring or sooner.Some relocate pay would be good but not a have to would sign one year agreement if I get relocating pay you can email me at framehvac@hotmail.com.Thank framehvac

Post Likes

If you go to America's Job bank there is 312 pages with HVAC postions listed, should be able to find something that appeals to you.
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat. (President Theodore Roosevelt)

Post Likes
    Originally posted by retired btc

If you go to America's Job bank there is 312 pages with HVAC postions listed, should be able to find something that appeals to you.
    I will look but there is alot of hvac owners on this web site.Thanks

Post Likes
    Originally posted by framehvac

You could to Maryland if that kid would tell you were he works lol
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat. (President Theodore Roosevelt)

Post Likes
    Thanks for all the emails I am responding as I can,keep the emails coming thanks.

Post Likes

You could to Maryland if that kid would tell you were he works lol

I don't want to take someones job.

Post Likes
    http://www.pacareerlink.state.pa.us....9%3A46%3A58+PM try this link if your interested in Pa. or go to http://www.hvacjob.com you can find jobs in our wonderfull field anywhere in the U.S.

[Edited by tech cr on 03-10-2005 at 12:26 AM]

Post Likes
    If you are from or near md theres a company called Randolphs heating and a/c hiring installers pay 20-30 an hr and want you to do it in a day. I dont know if there talking install as a change out or a complete install also NO benefits

Post Likes
    If you are from or near md theres a company called Randolphs heating and a/c hiring installers pay 20-30 an hr and want you to do it in a day. I dont know if there talking install as a change out or a complete install also NO benefits (it sounds to good to be true to me got a letter in the mail about it)

Post Likes
    Originally posted by jason9301
    If you are from or near md theres a company called Randolphs heating and a/c hiring installers pay 20-30 an hr and want you to do it in a day. I dont know if there talking install as a change out or a complete install also NO benefits

Its one day change out we do that in wv to,some times that sucks depends on who sales that job.

Post Likes
    Their hiring in the south east...
    Get back to work.™

Post Likes
    Originally posted by square2round
    Who is?

Post Likes
    Who is?
    I was just implying that you could come back to Beaufort County and get another job. Someone is always hiring around here.
    Get back to work.™

Post Likes
    Who is?
    I was just implying that you could come back to Beaufort County and get another job. Someone is always hiring around here.

I have a job in Beaufort County with hvac45 he pays very good & he takes care of his guys but not much to do their.I was there last summer & I had a helper with me we couldn't find much to do,its not much of a singles town.The beach is very nice there to,so tell me what is their to do in Beaufort County?

Post Likes
    Get on 17 and go to Charleston.Lots of ladies there from the collage of Charleston

Post Likes
    Originally posted by duc dowg
    Get on 17 and go to Charleston.Lots of ladies there from the collage of Charleston
    Ok I am losed 17 Charleston Sc how far away is it?

Post Likes
    From HH...about two and a half hrs. I heard that place to booming too.
    Get back to work.™

Post Likes
    From HH...about two and a half hrs. I heard that place to booming too.

I had some job offers their,not much money.How about myrtle beach?

Post Likes
    Yeah...I was going to mention M.B. I can't imagine them slowing down on building. I think pretty soon the whole east coast stretch in S.C. will become Myrtle Beach.
    Get back to work.™

Post Likes
    i didnt think it is that far. but im in the up state

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in