Trane System Seer Ratings

Hey guys i have been trying to find a Trane System Seer Ratings but have not been able to do so. Trane has not rated or AHRI for that matter that i can find. The system is listed below.

Trane a/c unit model # 4TTR5042E1000AB
    Trane furnace model # TUD2C100ACV52AA
    Trane coil Model # 4TXCC060BC3HCAA

I have seen the above system with a 4TTR5036E1000AB (3) TON With a Seer Rating of 16 seer but i can't find it on the (3.5) ton listed above. I don't need it to be a 16 seer but wanting to get as close as possiable that is why I am looking at this. As far as tax credits go this is not a issuie. Any help would be great.

Thanks

Probably best you'll do. No ratings with that 060 coil so shouldn't be used.

Beenthere I see what you are saying & thanks for the ahri ref. I guess I am a little confused because the same furnace & coil model but with a 4TTR50036E1000a rates as a 16 seer & shows to work fine also same furnace & coil with a 4TTR5049E1000A shows a seer rating of 16 seer. Again not concerned about seer rating but don't understand why a (3)ton & or a (4) ton will work with these furnace & coil but not a (3.5) ton. The furnace I no will allow you to set up cfm speeds for 3-5 ton and heat settings as well. Why wouldn't this system match up with them? I am just curious, I think you will see my point, if will work on 3 or 4 ton why not a 3.5 ton? Just does not make sense! Any comments on this?

?

Probably gonna have to find some Trane engineer to ask.

Could be that since 3.5 ton isn't a big seller, they tweaked the 3 ton and 4 ton to get the tax credit.

Quote Originally Posted by BaldLoonie View Post
    Probably gonna have to find some Trane engineer to ask.

Could be that since 3.5 ton isn't a big seller, they tweaked the 3 ton and 4 ton to get the tax credit.
    That makes since. I am also thinking that they night not have had a chance to list this system due to the tax credit ending & the furnace being a new design. I don't see where this will be a problem ass along as furnace is set up right & it knows that it is paired with a (3.5) ton a/c unit & set the heating systems properly for the home & the size!