Load calculation software
    I am looking for load calculation software. Can anyone recommend a good package as well as some to stay away from?

Thanks in advance!

i have writesoft i like it but its expensive. dont know about the other ones

Click the bulls eye....

I use HVAC-Calc from http://www.hvaccomputer.com. I find it extremely fast and easy, good support and it doesn't break the bank.

I bought many

Before I settled on HVAC-Calc. Easy, Quick, Versatile, and Affordable with a real human [the guy who wrote the program!] for support. Couldn't be happier, reports look very professional. Give me your fax# and I'll send ya a finished calc on a home to check out. But the commercial too- even if ya don't think you'll need it- you will. Offices and all the equipment are in there..... Gyms....... Gas stations.....steel buildings..... you'll use it.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

I am with Spotts, I have used 3 0r 4 different ones, hvac-calc is the easiest and has worked well on over 500 homes I have calced.

Hey hvacnut, Did you get the fax with the finished load calc from HVAC-Calc? Whadaya think of it? That is a "Quick" whole house calc. You can do a room by room but on this home I didn't need to. It's just the last one I did. Any questions, please ask.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

HVAC-CALC that is all I need to say. Except that the man who strted this DB designed it it realy works great.