Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Geer does the one thing he knows how to do. He ridicules, mocks and derides others. It is a rare occasion where he actually has a logical and coherent point.
    Be careful or he will report you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but your still spot on.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Geer does the one thing he knows how to do. He ridicules, mocks and derides others. It is a rare occasion where he actually has a logical and coherent point.
    You are right on the mark with this assessment of geer. And it's a shame because she seems to be intelligent and could most likely be learned from if she wasn't always guarding her ability to converse in a manner in which all could benefit from.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Once again, you post useless commentary without any explanation. What do boobs on a nun and geer have in common?
    Read your rant and then compare it to the article you posted.

Needless to say, they do not compare in factual content.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

No one else seems to think this is the point. What are you? Bart Simpson? "Hey dude, you didn't see me, so you can't prove it, so I didn't do it."

How about some rationality? Something like; "So, who benefits from the cross being vandalized?"
    In other words, you have no evidence for your statement.

Well, no surprise as most of what you post is empty raving anyway.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

score

Geer 4, Robo and the righties 2

The folks setting up those crosses should find private citizens with roadside property to allow them to set up the memorials....or have a private group of individuals sponsor...monetarily.....the memorials..... that way it would take the government out of it. Im sure there are enough private citizens in utah who would be willing to kick in some bucks to fabricate, install and maintain the memorials.
    May Allah Guide Us Towards The Right Path and move us towards a better understanding of Allah and Allahs Creation.

You are correct that Satanist's for all intent and purposes are more anti-Christians. Mostly just to irritate adults in my life, I got into Satanism as a youth. The disturbing, very real results of my turning against God and turning to Satan resulted in my realization that we absolutely are spiritual beings operating in a Created physical universe. I found that the basics of good versus evil is that Satan will give us what we think we want, at a very high cost to our spiritual freedom. God provides us with what we need at no cost but to love and accept Him.
    So did you sign your name in the book with your blood?
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Goat blood would be the same

Well at least trying to get his goat.

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    The folks setting up those crosses should find private citizens with roadside property to allow them to set up the memorials....or have a private group of individuals sponsor...monetarily.....the memorials..... that way it would take the government out of it. Im sure there are enough private citizens in utah who would be willing to kick in some bucks to fabricate, install and maintain the memorials.
    9 of them are on public property. The atheist organization has convinced the Utah courts to require that no government emblems or association be allowed to be put on those crosses.

I say we take those crosses and put spotlights on them with round the clock watches and see if the courts are able to persuade any government agency to forcibly remove them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    No, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express.

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    Well at least trying to get his goat.
    I like goat. It's also the most consumed meat (by humans) in the world. I'm thinking about getting a goat to keep a hill in my back yard from getting overgrown. If it doesn't do a good job, I can eat him and sign my name with it's blood to become a Satanist again.

Talking Better consult

I like goat. It's also the most consumed meat (by humans) in the world. I'm thinking about getting a goat to keep a hill in my back yard from getting overgrown. If it doesn't do a good job, I can eat him and sign my name with it's blood to become a Satanist again.
    Dice. He's the keeper of the goats!!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast