Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    In the Utah case all of the crosses are on public lands. Constitutional No-No.

Atheists are not concerned about theistic displays on private property.

Where did you come up with that silly idea?

You (as usual) ran off the road way back there.

The case was decided on solid constitutional grounds.

The appeal was denied because a majority of the court found Utah's arguments less than compelling.

See above.

Pressuring Utah? Not allowing State Troopers to appeal?

Utah appealed and was denied a hearing because of less than compelling arguments.

Jeez, no wonder you exsist in a state of perpetual hysteria
    Not one of your comments is relevant or even make any sense. Maybe you should check out this case a little before you just run off with your usual denials of what ever I post.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

So the authorities have captured the vandals and have identified them as Atheists?

Everything I have read states that the vandals are still at large and their motivations, affiliations and religious attitudes are unknown.
    And yet another useless geer denial post.

Quote Originally Posted by martin&sonsa/c View Post
    hey geerair i was noticing that you profile says an old cowhand let me tell you first hand from a real cowboy and your giving cowboys a bad name by putting that on your profile. i was a proffesional bullrider for more than 10 years and grew up on a ranch and ive never met a cowboy that wasnt a christian. i bet in reality its all a lie and you actually one of those fellas thats sitting at home mad at god because daddy didnt hug me enough because he was to busy playing with sister lol!!! because all the cowboys ive ever met live by the saying save the world punch a athiest in the face. but its not to late come on over to the good side and let it all go except that your a sinner ask god to forgive you and except jesus as your lord and savior and everything will be ok. and if anyone on this site doesnt like this post you can kiss my christian @ss
    I had a horse her name was bad luck,

she weren't good lookin' but she sure could buck

Yeah hoo-hey, hey

Yippy-i, ki-ay
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

nah! not my style besides to many gays and athiests on that thread. im sure your headed that way but when you get back maybe you can explain the real jesus thing genius!!
    Read carefully. Mind you since you do not know the difference between accept and except, doubt it would do any good.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Not one of your comments is relevant or even make any sense. Maybe you should check out this case a little before you just run off with your usual denials of what ever I post.
    Not only did you get the important facts wrong, you trotted out your well groomed persecution complex.

Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

So they were captured and identified as atheists.

Could you post a link to your information?

I would like to read of the arrest of these commie atheists..

Chapman Cohen

Denial being the key word, most libs become that way because the Bible condemns one of their lifestyle traits as unclean.
    The next step is an outright YOU CANT TELL ME HOW TO LIVE attitude so they turn on God and begin to hate what they can never become.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    I think the creation of this country had more to do with a finger on a trigger.

Unless of course you think it was alright with your god, to wipe out the original owners of this land.

Roy
    Mexicans are going to take the usa without firing a shot. I think its a little thing called kharma,roy.

What goes around comes around...........
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Talking

wow you got me not the best at spelling but just wanted to say some of the comments i made werent to christian and i should be better and not let people get to me so besides isnt this a hvac site why are we talking about religion or politics thats just an argument waiting to happen any way yall have a happy new years and god bless

wow you got me not the best at spelling but just wanted to say some of the comments i made werent to christian and i should be better and not let people get to me so besides isnt this a hvac site why are we talking about religion or politics thats just an argument waiting to happen any way yall have a happy new years and god bless
    Well you are in ARP, religion and politics is our middle name (well sort off). Don't worry about it we like pulling each others tails here. It is a bit of a distraction and it gets to show that we do know a little more than fans and ducts. Well maybe not a heck of a lot more...

Not only did you get the important facts wrong, you trotted out your well groomed persecution complex.

Once again, you post useless commentary without any explanation. What do boobs on a nun and geer have in common?

So they were captured and identified as atheists.

Could you post a link to your information?

I would like to read of the arrest of these commie atheists..
    No one else seems to think this is the point. What are you? Bart Simpson? "Hey dude, you didn't see me, so you can't prove it, so I didn't do it."

How about some rationality? Something like; "So, who benefits from the cross being vandalized?"

No one else seems to think this is the point. What are you? Bart Simpson? "Hey dude, you didn't see me, so you can't prove it, so I didn't do it."

How about some rationality? Something like; "So, who benefits from the cross being vandalized?"
    Geer does the one thing he knows how to do. He ridicules, mocks and derides others. It is a rare occasion where he actually has a logical and coherent point.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast