Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    I did not realize Christians faced any particular direction while praying never mind Satanists turning in the other direction. Thank you for bringing us up to speed on those.

And when Satanists talk backwards is it just the words they speak backwards or do they say the whole sentence backwards. In that case when having a conversation do they answer the question before it is asked?
    I knew someone was going to call me the "face west". It actually comes the Son rises in the East so they are turning their back on God.

The prayers they recite are words spoken backwards. For instance when they "call on Satan" they pronounce Satan as Natas.

Years ago I did a great deal of study on Satanism, not out of interest to join, just out of curiosity as to what makes these people tick. They are very secretive and not allot information out there as to how their "organization" works.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Since I can't seem to get this atheist site to function properly, here is what comes up in a google search; Looks like Cross Memorials, most of which are on private property, are being made illegal by the State of Utah.
    In the Utah case all of the crosses are on public lands. Constitutional No-No.

Atheists are not concerned about theistic displays on private property.

One of the arguments from the atheist group that has successfully sued to have these memorials removed is that Christians would be upset over memorials of upside down crosses or an Islamic crescent symbol. Well, I don't know what religious faith an upside cross represents, but if a fallen State Trooper were Muslim, he or she should certainly be able to have a crescent memorial just as a Jewish trooper would appropriately have a Star of David memorial.
    Where did you come up with that silly idea?

Just how do those running our government justify making such changes on "what if" scenarios fabricated by a minority hate group?
    You (as usual) ran off the road way back there.

The case was decided on solid constitutional grounds.

The appeal was denied because a majority of the court found Utah's arguments less than compelling.

I have tried to access two atheist sites with links about this case. Neither one is letting me see what the atheist sites have written about this case. This is what I get from one; This one is about the same atheist organization pressuring Utah to not allow the State Troopers to appeal the decision to remove these memorials. WTF?!
    See above.

Pressuring Utah? Not allowing State Troopers to appeal?

Utah appealed and was denied a hearing because of less than compelling arguments.

Jeez, no wonder you exsist in a state of perpetual hysteria
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by martin&sonsa/c View Post
    the problem with athiests is they arent a religion they are the disbelief in religion all together so how the hell do they have any rights to change anything on a religious stand point.
    The Constitution.

but thats ok because god is going to have the last say boy i would love to see all the atheists faces when that time comes lol.
    Kind of a "just wait till my big brother gets home, he'll fix your wagon" argument.

Needless to say, as an exercize in logic or scare tactics, it fails miserably.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    So, if atheists can't get their way legally, they will just get their way criminally. After 75 years in existance, just what possesses someone to commit an illegal act of destructiveness to prevent Christianity from being allowed to exist openly? Is this not what the Nazi's did? Is this not what Islamist's do? Is this not what Communist's do? Looks like atheists are joining Muslim's in their anti-Christian terrorism. Next, it will become illegal to display or say anything Christian for fear there will be retaliatory violence committed. This is nothing new folks. Fascism has it's way where ever fascists cause governments to act strictly out of fear.
    So the authorities have captured the vandals and have identified them as Atheists?

Everything I have read states that the vandals are still at large and their motivations, affiliations and religious attitudes are unknown.

Chapman Cohen

Wink It's simply

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    The Constitution.

Kind of a "just wait till my big brother gets home, he'll fix your wagon" argument.

Needless to say, as an exercize in logic or scare tactics, it fails miserably.
    By the Grace of God that atheists are allowed to survive in this life. Beyond that, they make there own bed where they live out eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by 2cool4us View Post
    By the Grace of God that atheists are allowed to survive in this life. Beyond that, they make there own bed where they live out eternity.
    Your first statement is a non-sequitur.

The second is just fine and dandy with me.

Chapman Cohen

hey geerair i was noticing that you profile says an old cowhand let me tell you first hand from a real cowboy and your giving cowboys a bad name by putting that on your profile. i was a proffesional bullrider for more than 10 years and grew up on a ranch and ive never met a cowboy that wasnt a christian. i bet in reality its all a lie and you actually one of those fellas thats sitting at home mad at god because daddy didnt hug me enough because he was to busy playing with sister lol!!! because all the cowboys ive ever met live by the saying save the world punch a athiest in the face. but its not to late come on over to the good side and let it all go except that your a sinner ask god to forgive you and except jesus as your lord and savior and everything will be ok. and if anyone on this site doesnt like this post you can kiss my christian @ss

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Yeah that is what the press, the Democratic Party (and printer of course) are telling us everyday. Just like out of 1984 and newspeak how nice. Thank you, thank you very much.
    Actually I would say he is American born, coco beige, wishy-washy on religion, president.

Quote Originally Posted by 2cool4us View Post
    Our Pres appoints all federal judges with the consent of the Senate. The political agendas are played out largely on this level. I can't see obama putting a white evangelical right wing conservative before the Senate.
    And when the Republicans are in power they do. Same thing happens up here (Actually our Prime Minister gets to appoint Senators here without much vetting, same goes for judges) and things more or less even out.

Quote Originally Posted by martin&sonsa/c View Post
    because all the cowboys ive ever met live by the saying save the world punch a athiest in the face. but its not to late come on over to the good side and let it all go except that your a sinner ask god to forgive you and except jesus as your lord and savior and everything will be ok. and if anyone on this site doesnt like this post you can kiss my christian @ss
    Even cowboys know except Jesus aint no substitution for the real Jesus.

Sorry, you will have to go to the homosexual thread to get your a$$ kissed, hear Sr Elton was stopping by.

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Your first statement is a non-sequitur.

The second is just fine and dandy with me.

atheos en theologia ignorantia

nah! not my style besides to many gays and athiests on that thread. im sure your headed that way but when you get back maybe you can explain the real jesus thing genius!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    I knew someone was going to call me the "face west". It actually comes the Son rises in the East so they are turning their back on God.

The prayers they recite are words spoken backwards. For instance when they "call on Satan" they pronounce Satan as Natas.

Years ago I did a great deal of study on Satanism, not out of interest to join, just out of curiosity as to what makes these people tick. They are very secretive and not allot information out there as to how their "organization" works.
    You are correct that Satanist's for all intent and purposes are more anti-Christians. Mostly just to irritate adults in my life, I got into Satanism as a youth. The disturbing, very real results of my turning against God and turning to Satan resulted in my realization that we absolutely are spiritual beings operating in a Created physical universe. I found that the basics of good versus evil is that Satan will give us what we think we want, at a very high cost to our spiritual freedom. God provides us with what we need at no cost but to love and accept Him.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast