Thread: Howdy

Talking Howdy

I guess that I never realy introduced myself. I joined over the holidays and have been reading threads, posting, and have joined a couple social groups. I've been doing this stuff sinse I banged together my first fitting in my dads sheet metal shop at age 13. I progressed through the years into the service end (residential and light commercial) and finaly landed in the controls field.
    I'm looking forward to keeping my old skills sharp while learning and sharing on current technology.

Welcome, we look forward to hearing your insights!
    Challenge yourself, take the CM test --- Certificate Member since 2004 ---Join RSES ---the HVAC/R training authority ---www.rses.org

Welcome Lambo,

Glad to have you aboard. If you haven't already then, apply pro membership, then you can swap technical info with others as well as other stuff. If you have then be patient for a couple weeks and hopefully we'll see you in the pro section soon.

Take care

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!