Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The bastards got me for a 14.4 Dewalt , my Fluke, 12 volt Makita flashlight , tubing bender and the rest of a bag stuffed with the essentials for school
    Locked in my truck in my driveway! I hate it when they win!

Check the pawn shops.

I'm sorry I didn't relize that was your truck. I'll put them back.
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

Originally posted by ct2
    The bastards got me for a 14.4 Dewalt , my Fluke, 12 volt Makita flashlight , tubing bender and the rest of a bag stuffed with the essentials for school

They need to make a bomb lock so it will blow off their hands so they willn't steal again if you won't to get them back just take their drugs.

Originally posted by framehvac
    Originally posted by ct2

They need to make a bomb lock so it will blow off their hands so they willn't steal again if you won't to get them back just take their drugs.
    Yeah..or something like Blade had on his sword. If you pick it up and don't click the "special" switch, it'll slice your hand off.

I'll have to read up on that sitelock.

I've been trying to find information on how I'd be able to track the more expensive tools that walk off. Like some kind of GPS using tiny tracking devices.
    Get back to work.

Originally posted by square2round
    Originally posted by framehvac
    Originally posted by ct2

Yeah..or something like Blade had on his sword. If you pick it up and don't click the "special" switch, it'll slice your hand off.

I'll have to read up on that sitelock.

I've been trying to find information on how I'd be able to track the more expensive tools that walk off. Like some kind of GPS using tiny tracking devices.

How about a time bomb just go were the boom is.

Yeah..or something like Blade had on his sword

A dewalt drill like the sword on blade it will be hard to keep helpers around.

rubobornot Guest
    When I worked at the drug store in high school they kept their narcodict drugs in a safe that had a ink bomb in it that would spray you and wouldn't come off for days if you opened up the safe without the combination. If I did that to my truck to keep the punks out I'd get sued. I got both back windows broken out in my drive way about 6 years ago, I had the back door padlocked from inside and I guess they were to lazy to go thru the windows. I wish they would just come up to me when I get out of the truck at the end of the day and say "I'm going to take your tools, lets see if you can stop me" at least that would be more sporting and maybe a little fun.

I know a guy who uses this and has it mounted inside the van. It is in front of the divider pointing to the rear. He has it in a metal box welded to the divider with 2 pad locks. If he will let me take a pic of it i will. Talk about having proof, pictures speak a thousand words. It is a digital camera and he can unload the pics to his computer. Maybe this is helpfull for ya all.

http://www.deercam.com/

Originally posted by rubobornot
    When I worked at the drug store in high school they kept their narcodict drugs in a safe that had a ink bomb in it that would spray you and wouldn't come off for days if you opened up the safe without the combination. If I did that to my truck to keep the punks out I'd get sued.
    I'm not sure if they would win over ink, maybe a rig that will just get their hands and clothes inky or something. Something severe like a gun rigged up to go off when they get in (Hehehe that would be fun) or when they tough the truck electrocute them (hehehe that would be even funner) They probably would win, but something simple like ink would probably not stand in court. I always wanted to buy a car stereo and rig it to be a bomb so when the thief stole it I could push a button and blow him to bits. Would be funny as hell.

BUT I don't want to wear orange and look at gray for the rest of my life so I'll stay away from that LOL

Had Dewalt 18.0 volt ,leak detector,welder rig stole out of my driveway last year, no windows or doors open. I still think somebody from shop area had keys to my van.

No proof...Buy new tools..
    "Everyday above ground, is a good day".
    "But everyday that you have made a difference in someones life, may insure you stay above ground a little longer".<aircooled>

call your insurance agent. tell him to pay up.
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

I like the ink idea. Especially if it's permanent. It would be cool to see a junkie who looked like Gorbachev.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast