Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Just heard on the radio, gas could go to $2.50 per gallon this summer.

We just hit 2.09 I said if it went over $2 I was raising my service call price.

Someone in washington needs to get off thier ass and look at this real serious like.
    So far it's been "oh well"

Well now it's time to do something.

[Edited by Toolpusher on 03-03-2005 at 05:21 PM]
    If you try to fail, and succeed.
    Which have you done ?

I went to the dentist today a little filling $304. I just got that filling about three months ago & it fell out no warranty at all I think we all in the hvac field should get more money.Sorry just had to vent on that.

Originally posted by framehvac
    I went to the dentist today a little filling $304. I just got that filling about three months ago & it fell out no warranty at all I think we all in the hvac field should get more money.Sorry just had to vent on that.

Geez imagine what it would have cost if you had more then that one tooth. The filling fell out because your over working that tooth, try eating more soup.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

I went to the dentist today...
    No wonder you're in a bad mood.

Originally posted by vmc1161

Geez imagine what it would have cost if you had more then that one tooth. The filling fell out because your over working that tooth, try eating more soup.

Now thats funny.

Get used to it, ever notice that it shoots up during the summer driving season, levels out for the winter and then shoots up again? Another couple of years and we will be at $5 a gallon

Wont affect me much, Im too busy in the summer to drive my own car anyway, not that I could afford it at those prices, only gets 12 mpg

Big oil and corporate rip off, nothing new, ya really think anyone in the current administration cares being that they all made their money in the oil biz??
    I know, lets give them another tax break instead...
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by bwal2
    I went to the dentist today...
    No wonder you're in a bad mood.
    I am in a good mood today I have a date with a hot girl were to go is the question I think we will just go to the bar & get drunk.

Do you think the politicians in Washington pay for gas out of their own pocket? I doubt it and unless they can feel the pain there will be little done about it.

I just paid $2.29 for reg. this morning. The arab said h`ell
    be raising it again tonight.Look up the 4th. quarter earnings of texico, chevron for last year.

Out here in cali the refinerys shut down for Maintenance each year at this time for a month and when they do, they bounce the price to the level they want us to get used to paying. you will hear every excuse why the price is going up
    but for the last 5 years they have done this.
    Up untill the time I went to school I worked as a millwright and we worked on those shutdowns every year. Every tank on their lot is full in advance of the shutdown, so we end up paying for it.

ct2, where in ca. are you? i`m about 40 miles from the refineries.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast