OK luck you guys.The the only thing that got my attention on this one was that the guy just ask a simple question about where to find a blueprint that he could practice his newly found trade or whatever on.I didn't think it was to unreasonable of a question for the residential section of this forum.We all know how bad it has been as of late with people asking how to fix stuff that can really be dangerous for somebody who does not even have SOME background.Do you remember the guy a week ago that was replacing the gas valve
in his furnace.Because not quite all the burners would light off all the time.Than it was what kind of pressure gage should I buy.Than it was "HOW DO I USE IT".Sure make me appreciate the guys like DallisBill or Davidki. H/O's who are making one hell of a solid effort to learn what makes a good system.They make this place a lot of fun.Sorry starting to ramble.

Now everybody can come out of their rooms and watch Lorence Welck on the new color tv.And yes we can have ICE CREAM to!!!
41Gasman