Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up

Hi, I got my Master degree last December.I came to U.S. August, 2003. For my degree here, I just doing some research on Photocatalytic Oxidation(PCO) technology to decompose indoor contaminant. But there is so few opportunities in this field(PCO), I have no work experiece before. I want to find a job about HVAC design, this is my BS major in my homecountry. In U.S., the methods must be a little different, I try to search some HVAC drawings online, but I can't find it. Can anyone give me some advice that where can I get some HVAC designs examples online or some books?? Thank you so much!

Learning away from home

Where is home for you?

Thumbs down Who are you?

NO Profile and credencials
    "Everyday above ground, is a good day".
    "But everyday that you have made a difference in someones life, may insure you stay above ground a little longer".<aircooled>

how did Latka get Pro Status without a profile? the bar is low here.
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

I'm sticking with the "BS major"

I just knew these guys came from somewhere. At last we find out the secret of the BS. They're all forieners. They have outsourced all of our BS. Without BS of our own how will we survive?

Unhappy Latka

Jesus you guys why the mud slinging just because the guy is from somewhere else besides the US ofA. Pretty damm child like!All he was asking for was help in learning.
    41Gasman

Re: Latka

Originally posted by 41gasman
    Jesus you guys why the mud slinging just because the guy is from somewhere else besides the US ofA. Pretty damm child like!All he was asking for was help in learning.
    41Gasman

NO Profile and credencials this is a must so we know who we are talking to.

41Gasman
    Professional status was supposed to be reserved for folks actually involved in the HVACR industry.
    The name calling is pointless, however.

41Gasman
    ok...i'm sorry for calling him Latka ( i watched Taxi that day). please accept my apologies. now if you "want help in learning" start with learning how to fill out your profile.
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

Gee whiz dad. We was just having fun. I suppose I gotta say sorry as well.

NOW GOT TO YOUR ROOM..MAFIA
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

RSES has an excellent book on air distribution and design, it is available online at rses.com But basicly in the United States, ACCA manual D is the bible of duct system design. ACCA probably also has a website with a book store.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast