Thread: York Dealership

Post Likes
    I had been with Carrier for 12 years in my last position and have recently started my own business. Carrier, Trane, Lennox, American Standard, Goodman, and York all came to offer dealerships based on what I have done in the past. I chose to become a York Dealer. York is not well known on the west-coast and is a gamble for me. York gave the best sales pitch and offered the greatest level of service. I chose York. My question is to all the York dealers out there. Are you happy with your decision? I have been so far, six months.

Post Likes
    I have sold York for over fifteen years and can say they have been very good for me. There were a few models over the years that were junk but they are no longer made. I currently am selling more Trane than York because I do like the Trane furnaces better, but my York distributor has always been very good about trying to solve problems with new equipment. I don't think you made a bad decision going with York and I assume that they got the problems with their new 90s solved. Do you hunt elk in washington?

Post Likes
    I am happy with York, kind of lost interest with Carrier after the convention in Las Vegas. Yes I do hunt elk, muzzeloader since 85', 19 out of 20 so far, 12 bulls, 7 cows. Washington and the Pacific NorthWest is truely God's Country. Come on out, love to show people the elk, white-tails, mule-deer, black-tails, bear, trout, walleye, salmon, pheasant, chuckar, huns, grouse, quail, ducks, geese, and rabbit hunting. PRICELESS.

Post Likes
    I have been going to Colorado every year since 1989 and love it. I bow hunt but am going to put in for a muzzleloader this year. I have been seeing a huge bull for two years now in the same area and its just to hard with a bow to get close enough. There were five bulls around him and the cows this year and 100 yards was as close as I got. I would like to try Washington but Colorado is a lot closer.

Post Likes
    Washington is a heck of a lot cheaper for out of staters, and in my opinion offers a more well rounded trip. Did Durango in 84'.

Post Likes
    I have never tried anyplace else but would like to some day. Its hard to get away when I do and in Colorado I already know where to go. You are right about it being a high priced hobby in Colorado now. Went from $250 to $498 in I think two years.

Post Likes
    Trane,
    I have traded a few trips and just like to hunt. I grew up in Michigan and absolutely love to hunt whitetails and cottontails with a shotgun. I really miss that part of the Mid-West. I miss a few things but love the idea that I can hunt and fish just about every big and small game species in North America with-in a 5 hour drive. AGAIN PRICELESS!

Post Likes
    Sounds like the perfect place for a hunter. My last post kinda made it look like I'm in Colorado but I live in Mo. and just ment that I have been in Colorado so many times that I always know where to go and always find elk. As you know when you first try a new place they can be miles from where you are and it takes time to locate them. The first year I hunted in co. I didn't see a elk until the last day of the hunt. There are guys from around here that go and never see elk. Here I have deer and turkey and thats about all there is to look forward to.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in