Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    This guy is trying to sell a piece of firewood on EBay. Check out the price, I think I may have found a way to retire early.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

Nice picture of the product.

If someone would spend a zillion dollars on a grilled cheese sandwich because they think they see Gods face in it, they will buy that log too.
    Who knows, maybe it was part of Abe Lincolns house?
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I emailed the seller to ask if the log was guaranteed to burn. He replied with "It will burn with the light of a thousand suns, and the warmth of a blanket." I think he has a bright future in sales.

Ask him if he will throw in the leaf in the second picture - dont know about you but it is a pretty fine looking leaf.

I think the leaf would probably be extra shipping.

That shoe looks familiar - Don are you selling lumber from that cabin of yours?? At least you got a new pair of shoes.

Maybe the sidewalk is included?

Originally posted by Boiling Point
    Ask him if he will throw in the leaf in the second picture - dont know about you but it is a pretty fine looking leaf.

....Oak would be my guess.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by benncool
    ....Oak would be my guess.
    Yeah - and aint she a beautie - just need to wash off the bird crap and she's ready to go.

This guy does not know how to market. Take a look at this log people. Take a good look.

He needs to be selling this as, “Get two logs for the price of one, which is guaranteed to burn twice as long, giving you twice the comfort”

You guys are funny!!

I think he thinks

it looks like the bottom of a torso. And theres a little hole thingy at the confluence of the legs. Course it runs the wrong direction.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Look at this guy's feedback. His only other feedback was a ring he sold. One guy asked him a question about this ring being gold. This seller said "unfortunatly i dont have the materials to make it in gold unless you were willing to send me the gold and some gold solder".

LMFAO!
    Get back to work.™

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast