Went to dealer training tonight. They have some give aways. There was a sticker under two seats. Well it was a make up class and only five of us from our company were there. When it came time for the give away the instructon told us to look for the stickers. My buddy and I started turning over sixteen chairs on the other side of the room. We where getting to the last two and I didn't win. Well I pulled the "do not remove under penality of law tag" and held it up and said I won. He didn't look under the last chair and I tipped it over and pulled the stiker, duping him out of the little mirror they where giving away.

Guess you had to be there.

I have a few 6 in 1 Screwdrivers from Misc. classes. A extendable magnet, lotsa penlights, little t-stat levels and screwdrivers..Im a freebie hound
    You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel...

http://rapalaguy.spaces.live.com/

I won some turbo shears at one too, those a cool ...

I also eat about 4 dougnuts per meeting

Originally posted by lynn rodenmayer
    ... I pulled the "do not remove under penality of law tag"...
    Now you're in BIG touble...

The mattress police will be knocking on your door any minute now.

Originally posted by bwal2
    Originally posted by lynn rodenmayer
    ... I pulled the "do not remove under penality of law tag"...
    Now you're in BIG touble...

The mattress police will be knocking on your door any minute now.
    If you put the mattress against the door you wont hear them knocking.

I never win anything so from now on i'm knocking over the chairs at every class I go to, thanks for the advice.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Won a Turbo torch ignitor for a Mapp gas bottle once. The best thing I ever won. I use it all the time. Am a member of RSES and at most meetings the Reps or speakers are happy to give away freebies. Can't say enough of them for taking there time out for educating us.
    Learning is a lifelong process

Geno54; Hey are you related to Oroy54, if so i'm going to work on getting you a new name to. Maybe Oroy54 will give you one of his extra names, ask him he's OK.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Originally posted by vmc1161
    Geno54; Hey are you related to Oroy54, if so i'm going to work on getting you a new name to. Maybe Oroy54 will give you one of his extra names, ask him he's OK.
    No relation at all. But I have had several names in the past; "Gene gene the dancing machine" and "mean gene". I am not very mean, but I do have a unique pic of me at my wedding with my scuba fins on. It was very dificult to dance with them.
    Learning is a lifelong process

Originally posted by geno54
    Originally posted by vmc1161
    No relation at all. But I have had several names in the past; "Gene gene the dancing machine" and "mean gene". I am not very mean, but I do have a unique pic of me at my wedding with my scuba fins on. It was very dificult to dance with them.
    Geez we had the unknown comic at ours, a buddy of mine did a perfect imitation of the unknown comic, man that was funny. We also had the pregnant women (6) do a fertility dance around my wife, it worked we have four kids. I loved gene gene the dancing machine, how's your dancing? haha

The Gong Show was one of my favorites.