Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    i have one, the k cups are "ok" but i use the refillable single filter and just buy foldgers or whatever i want. I also use it for instant hot water for tea. Celestial Seasons makes quite good tea in a K cup, but the tea bags are quite a bit cheaper. i've been using ours for over a year now, never had to descale. I use only RO water in it, since we have a RO filter for our fish tank.

we got ours at sams for 40 dollars, i guess we got lucky!

Nothing beats a Keurig. I can have my bold coffee and my girl can have her flavored stuff without it leaching into my nector of the gods!

Keurig

Quote Originally Posted by DFZ View Post
    i have one, it works great, wide variety of choices with coffee's and such
    definitely suggest it.
    Second this!!

Being one of those Plant Operators, and work alone on shift, having a one cup maker is not an option, but a must have.
    Before the Keurig, ( in prehistoric times ) would have to make a pot, it would sit on the burner, and eventually turn in to something that even I wouldn't drink.
    I use an EZ-Cup insert w/filter and my own coffee to help with the cost and can adjust strength for the type of shift I'm having.
    At home, it is a Bunn, since the wife and I both enjoy a good cup from time to time.

Got one for Christmas (Keurig)..LOVE IT...I'm the only coffee drinker in our home so the cost is not that bad. Tullys Kona bold, and French roast dark / bold....Folgers Black silk,and Newmans Bold medium which i get 80 for $34.00 at BJS
    Local 234
    Have Gauge$ Will Travel

Quote Originally Posted by yellowirenut View Post
    I Like a cup of coffee in the morning or with supper. Just one is enough. My drip sucks for small amounts of coffee. The french press is a mess to clean up.

I have been looking at the keurig coffee makers...with the K-cups you insert for different types of coffee or tea.
    Aunt has one and loves it. Anyone else tried these or have one?
    Love mine!

Had it for about a year now, i'l never go back to the drip garbage.

i had one and burnt it out. so i went and bought a platinum and i love it 5 cup sizes
    i think everyone should have one

Have the 3 cup size here. A wholesaler opened in the area. Man what a savings and boxes of 50. Did not know there where such a variety.

Whats everybody paying for K-Cups? Sams has a box of Newmans Own (my fave) 80 count that works out to about .50 each. Thats a pretty good price compared to other places and smaller quantities.
    Don't redistribute my wealth,, redistribute my work ethic!

Quote Originally Posted by garnerac View Post
    Whats everybody paying for K-Cups? Sams has a box of Newmans Own (my fave) 80 count that works out to about .50 each. Thats a pretty good price compared to other places and smaller quantities.
    That's a good deal. The 18 count package varies from $9.99 to $10.99 at target/bed bath beyond (gotta use those 20% off coupons for something)

You can also buy online at http://www.greenmountaincoffee.com/

50 pack for $24.99 all brands at this wholesaler that opened near me.

wow. 18$ for 24 in nova scotia, canada.

got one in all my houses, good stuff. I buy the eighty packs at bj's for like 34 bucks. My machine at home goes on at 515 so its ready when I come down at 530, BUT I only do one, then get the second at wawa about fifteen minutes away as I am driving in to work. yup, those new storage things do blow. there is nothing like a seasoned wawa glass pot.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast