Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    We bought one for the shop and one for home. No one would ever wash the pot here at work. So now that problem is solved.

At home my wife doesn't drink coffee. There was always a waste unless I drank the whole pot. Not a good idea. Now there is no waste.

When we went to Ireland a few years ago all the gas stations and convenience stores had these K cups. That was the only way you could buy a cup of coffee.

Like mine although I still brew a full pot if I'm Jones-n for the caf fix. If you use the hot chocolate K cups, always run a small cup of just water to rinse the piercing needle otherwise it will plug up and drive you buggy trying to figure it out.
    A good HVAC tech knows how, an educated HVAC tech knows why!

DEM

Quote Originally Posted by heaterman View Post
    Like mine although I still brew a full pot if I'm Jones-n for the caf fix. If you use the hot chocolate K cups, always run a small cup of just water to rinse the piercing needle otherwise it will plug up and drive you buggy trying to figure it out.
    Neve though about that. Good point tho. I'm no a fan of the hot chocolate from the keurig. I use the correct cup size so I know it's not that lol ( I knew someone would mention that)
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Got one as a x-mas gift a year ago... all I ever buy these days is the Newman's own bold and Donut shop k-cups. It's very convenient, but more expensive than regular coffee at 50 cents a cup. Good if only a few people drink coffee, so you don't need to make a full pot.
    Also, you have to de-scale it every 3-4 months - depending on how purified the water you use is. Otherwise it'll really piss you off when you're trying to get out the door in the morning and the damn thing won't spit out a cup!

Like the Newman's bold and Emeril's as well. Actually can get two small cups out of one K cup when using either of those two.
    A good HVAC tech knows how, an educated HVAC tech knows why!

DEM

Quote Originally Posted by digo View Post
    Got one as a x-mas gift a year ago... all I ever buy these days is the Newman's own bold and Donut shop k-cups. It's very convenient, but more expensive than regular coffee at 50 cents a cup. Good if only a few people drink coffee, so you don't need to make a full pot.
    Also, you have to de-scale it every 3-4 months - depending on how purified the water you use is. Otherwise it'll really piss you off when you're trying to get out the door in the morning and the damn thing won't spit out a cup!
    I had been going thru a couple regular coffee pots a year due to hard water when I wanteded to go K-Cup. We began to use bottle water and it works great now. It probably costs a tad more, but hey........
    Don't redistribute my wealth,, redistribute my work ethic!

I went with the Elite model

....great coffee!
    so far my fave is Caribou Coffee Daybreak and Tullys house.
    Ive only had it 7 days and looking forward to trying more.
    Had one tea and was not impressed...I like TP nips bags for a tea.

I have one at home and there is one at the office. We've been able to find a flavor to satisfy everyone. You can also get a re-useable Kcup at Walmart and put any kind of coffee you want in it. It works great for one cup at a time.

I have to use Green Mountain coffee or I will get run out of Vermont.

Holy crap! The least expensive one is $90 and the coffee is three times what I pay for Folger's. I drink coffee for the medicinal factor only. I drink a pot of Folger's every day with a cup in my travel mug and the rest in my Thermos.

I guess for people who drink coffee for the actual taste of it, something like that is good. The only hot beverage drink I ever crave is chai latte, and I can get a 20oz cup of that at Sheetz or Starbucks once in a while.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

It only costs 100% more to go first class!
    Don't redistribute my wealth,, redistribute my work ethic!

I drink 2 kinds of coffee...hot and Folgers.

When forced I can do starbucks.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Holy crap! The least expensive one is $90 and the coffee is three times what I pay for Folger's. I drink coffee for the medicinal factor only. I drink a pot of Folger's every day with a cup in my travel mug and the rest in my Thermos.

I guess for people who drink coffee for the actual taste of it, something like that is good. The only hot beverage drink I ever crave is chai latte, and I can get a 20oz cup of that at Sheetz or Starbucks once in a while.
    its defiantly not for if you are a pot a day drinker, I have one in the morning and thats it. Just like my beer its quality over quantity.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast