Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Hey guys,

My name is Thomas and I am a HVAC student. I am in Florida, the AC gold mine :P, and was hop-ing to get out this summer, but are new teacher is pretty tough ( which is a good thing)
    I am currently working on electrical troubleshooting and just when I fix one problem he makes another problem before I can test and see if I fixed the other problem! :P
    Well I hope to come here and ask alot of questions and some day answer questions.

-Thomas

Hi new kid. I`m bigbird over here in san jose, ca.I strung the first telegraph line accross the plains untile the indians shot me.Good luck in this hvac field & ask all the questions you want.

Originally posted by bigbird
    Hi new kid. I`m bigbird over here in san jose, ca.I strung the first telegraph line accross the plains untile the indians shot me.Good luck in this hvac field & ask all the questions you want.
    Bigbird; is that why you cant sit?

Hi new kid and good luck. You came to the right place you'll learn alot here.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Welcome Thomas! You'll find that there are a lot of experienced members here who like to joke and have fun. However, there is more collective knowledge on this site than you will find anywhere else no matter where you look. If you ever have a question fire away. Someone is always willing to help. Good luck and welcome aboard!
    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action....Mark Twain

Well, howdy, Tommy!

Where at in FL. are ya located. I'm in Jax.

By the way - just curious - what's your favorite movie?

Originally posted by special ed
    Well, howdy, Tommy!

Where at in FL. are ya located. I'm in Jax.

By the way - just curious - what's your favorite movie?
    I live in the Orlando area.
    My favorite movie... Hmmm... I have several, but "The One" I love the most is The Matrix.

Thanks everyone for your welcomes.

I always heard Florida was the "Hack & Flex" capital of the world. Come to think of it, that would be a good name for business.
    Hang around Tommy, someday you might be as smart as me.......well......probably not.......but who knows?
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Thomas, dont pay any mind to Popa Dice. He is usually here just to scare off the new guys. He obviously has taken a liking to you so your safe, for the moment.

Now ya oughta go post 25 times in his legendary thread; "9mm"

But to post there, you first have to read the whole thing .... IN ONE SITTING!

(jus kidding)

I'm from the Land of Granola but presently living in Central Texas.

There is not better site online for this industry. And dont ever be intimidated to ask stupid questions. If and when some jerk tries to make you feel stupid for asking a dumb question ... just ignore them. They are probably off their meds at the moment.

Most here are quite honest, civilized and have manners. The few that dont arent worth mentioning or speaking to.

Enjoy yourself.

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    We are in Florida,where are you at and what school?

Thought about where you want to work yet??

Might want to post in the jobs section her.

Originally posted by R12rules

Where exactly is the Land of Granola?

Welcome new kid.
    Get back to work.™

Originally posted by square2round

Wherever R-12 goes, ya see, without teeth that's all he can eat, poor old geezer.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by Diceman
    Originally posted by square2round

Wherever R-12 goes, ya see, without teeth that's all he can eat, poor old geezer.
    Get back to work.™

Welcome to the board. I've learned a lot here...including a few things I'd rather not know about goats :-)

Originally posted by the_new_kid
    I am currently working on electrical troubleshooting and just when I fix one problem he makes another problem before I can test and see if I fixed the other problem!
    Good deal! I'm glad you have a teacher that cares enough to do this to you while in school. You'll run into some really bizarre things out there in the real world, especially if you're trying to clean up someone elses mess.

Anyway, Good Luck!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast