Thread: gruntly

wheres your girl go to school? waterloo or kingston?

Ottawa. Long drive on a nice day from here. Long drive on another nice day back. And you, any kids in school?
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

No kids but brother in law at waterloo, I forgot ottawa was only 3 hrs.
    she at ottawa or carlton?

Carleton, Journalism. 2nd year they're pressing her to be a university editor for any of 3 depts. Takes after her dear ole dad, I think. (The wife's not looking over my shoulder right now is she?) On a really good day I can make it in 4 1/2 to 5 hrs from Barrie through Bancroft (only Timmy's from Orillia to Renfrew). Algonquin is a good drive too. Just real lonely at night. Forget #7 or the 401. I limit the wife's driving though. We take a Suburban...She's always trying to run some poor sap off the road. Downtown Ottawa in a Suburban is fun, too. What's your brother taking?

brother is doing masters in math, guys a brain on legs, cant hold a conversation but frickin smart.

wife went to ottawa and I went to just about every uni around here, only to party though, did a couple classes at queens with the ex.

Im in bowmanville if you are wondering why I know all the schools.

So you're not that far away. Most of our families are in Brampton. We moved here (Barrie)in '86. Pop.40,000 then 140,000 now. I spent my time at various colleges around. Did one year pre-apprentice for ACR and sidelined gas2 at the same time, Did the apprentice thing and sidelined gas1 during my 3rd ACR apprentice term. after got Propane(when it was still separate from gas), Oil, Pnuematics. Did the first year of mechanical technology program and a couple of years ago finalized my electronics technician diploma. But my fave time is with my Yamaha 6 string. What do you do outside of work?