Thread: Software

Hello all!

Long time reader, first time posting.

I'm a facilities manager out in here in Southern California. We do all of our Air Conditioning in-house.

On to my question: I'm looking for some "out of date" software we were using until we had a hard drive crash. I'm new to the company otherwise I would have had the computer backed up. The software is either ACS or PC Command Center used to unlock thermostats that are from Carrier's VVT Gen II series. Carrier no longer distributes the software and we've lost the program disks that were here at the property. We have the serial key that is "sometimes" required to run the software.

Should anyone have a copy of this 15 - 20 year old software that is no longer available, please shoot me an email. It would be greatly appreciated. My email should be listed in my profile.

Thanks in advance!

Joe B.

Gen 2 or Gen 2 enhanced?

Gen 2 or Gen 2 enhanced?

I think he may be talking about CCS.

I got it need a email address...
    I'll send it to ya...

old dos stuff?

I think it's plain stupid it's a software only config.

Yes, it is a dos program. It's just plain Gen 2 stuff. What ACS or PC Command Center will do is, allow us to unlock the thermostats. We keep them locked so that our tenants don't mess with the stats, swinging them from cooling to heating like they tend to do.

My email is in my profile, techhead. Thanks for sending it if you can.

Joe B.

After looking at my own profile, I noticed that my email address is not listed, even though I checked NOT to hide it in the option box in profile setup.

It's against the site rules to post your email address due to crawlers, but I hope not to break this rule by posting my email address as follows:

jdbme(at)hotmail(dot)com

Thanks again if you can help!

Joe B.

Were you able to find that software, techhead? Any help would be appreciated. I haven't received an email, so if it is not going through post here and I will try to find another way.

Thanks,

Joe B.

It's sent

The one i found is for ccs i hope this will help