Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Me too, roll it around in little balls that seemed like some kind of magic liquid.........but maybe that's why we are so weird.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Dad just showed me in the market it's a little less than $1, per lb. 76 lb flask is $650.00
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Read paragraph 4. And to think I'm not even a tree hugger!

http://www.mercurypolicy.org/new/doc...ease020602.pdf
    There is nothing more frightful than ignorance in action....Mark Twain

Originally posted by vmc1161
    WooWoo; your such a show off. how many fingers do you type with smarty pants?
    Dice tought me to type with one hand....

Originally posted by woowoo
    Originally posted by vmc1161
    WooWoo; your such a show off. how many fingers do you type with smarty pants?
    Dice tought me to type with one hand....
    Do I dare ask where the other hand is ?
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Originally posted by Diceman
    Me too, roll it around in little balls that seemed like some kind of magic liquid.........but maybe that's why we are so weird.
    Geez; I hope when you were finished playing with your mercury toys you wiped up the mess with some asbestos cloth and then spread some asbestos fibers around to absorb the rest. Oh yeah did you melt lead to make fish weights, we did and one time a church closed and we took some of the lead from the stained glass windows. We had a great time melting all that lead, I do feel a little funny though.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Yes, and after that I often stared directly at the sun to see how long I could without blinking.
    Then there were the late night adventures near the nuclear power facility.
    Why can't kids these days have as much fun as we used to?

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Oh and jumping off the cliffs at the old guarry, that was scary and fun ( into water of course ). Or climbing the crushed stone piles and losing one of your sneakers, boy that got me in a lot of trouble. I'm not even going to mention the forrest fire.

If the kids today did what we did, it would be on the news as some kind of big horrific scandle.........
    Who didn't take a knife to school, throw stuff at cars, blow up things, yes we set a tree on fire once too even the FD came, raced and wrecked cars, nevermind breaking into the neighbors house while they were away to drink his booze and read his Playboys, then we shot the horse in the ass with a pellet gun, owner didn't mind till about the 3rd time then Five-O got all involved......
    I could on and on but I have to go away for awhile......again.

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Funny you bring up the mercury topic. A day or two after, we had 2 mercury incidents here. One where a worker had a small spill in the street, "I didn't catch all the story but they acted like he broke a stat and it wasn't a big deal" then some kids brought a jar of it to school and contaminated themselves and parts of the school.

Did you

Originally posted by Diceman
    If the kids today did what we did, it would be on the news as some kind of big horrific scandle.........
    Who didn't take a knife to school, throw stuff at cars, blow up things, yes we set a tree on fire once too even the FD came, raced and wrecked cars, nevermind breaking into the neighbors house while they were away to drink his booze and read his Playboys, then we shot the horse in the ass with a pellet gun, owner didn't mind till about the 3rd time then Five-O got all involved......
    I could on and on but I have to go away for awhile......again.
    Swim in the 3 rivers too?

I have the perfect plan..............

We'll lobby congress to impose the same laws that apply to refrigerants. We will all, of course, will have to be licensed to handle it. This will run in $100 - $200 range. All legitimate contractors will have to have a license. Trunk Slammers can keep throwing it in the trash!

I think we're on to a new form of taxation here?

How about leaving it with the HO. They bought it, they own it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast