Obama Clearly Lied!

Obama Clearly Lied!

Obama clearly lied to us. He ran for election making the claim he was going to bring our troops home from the Middle East, Iraq and Afg and he has not done so!
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

And this is surprising how?
    UA LU189

10mm, because it's better than .45acp

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Obama clearly lied to us. He ran for election making the claim he was going to bring our troops home from the Middle East, Iraq and Afg and he has not done so!
    The only thing that is not yet screwed up by Obama, take the war to the enemy or they will bring it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by sweat hog View Post
    The only thing that is not yet screwed up by Obama, take the war to the enemy or they will bring it to you.
    So you are saying that the bunch of farmers from in the Afghan/Pakistan mountains would get on a plane with their weapons and start attacking American soil if we were not there?

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    So you are saying that the bunch of farmers from in the Afghan/Pakistan mountains would get on a plane with their weapons and start attacking American soil if we were not there?
    19 guys with box cutters sure put a hurting on us and cost the United States trillions of dollars.

if it weren't for 9-11 we would most likely not be in afghanistan, we probably would have ended up in Iraq no matter what as Bush 43 had to show his daddy that he was a man and was going to go after saddam since he tried to have his daddy killed.

it would be a lot easier if we could just put a hit out on people like sadam.

if we allow them to attack us at home again, we will lose even more rights.

I said during the campaign that Obama was either telling a baldface lie or else he didn't have a clue as to the reality of these things.

Unless we want to make a massive mistake, the timing of troop withdrawals are governed by the circumstances, not politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    I said during the campaign that Obama was either telling a baldface lie or else he didn't have a clue as to the reality of these things.

Unless we want to make a massive mistake, the timing of troop withdrawals are governed by the circumstances, not politicians.
    when running for office a politician will say anything to get elected, he should have known he would not be able to do what he was saying he would do, he also did not have the intel that he got once he became President, once he was the democratic candidate, he did get more intel than he did before he was the nominee, but he continued to say he would pull out the troops which he knew wouldn't be as simple ashe was making it out to be.

if a politician is talking, they are lying.

Quote Originally Posted by bwalley View Post
    if a politician is talking, they are lying.
    More like just telling us what we want to hear.

I want to hear the truth, not just what he thinks i want to hear.

But I knew he was lying.

unfortunately we didn't have much to choose from in the last presidential campaign.

The people that are qualified to run the country are smart enough not to run for president.

what kind of fool would actually think barack with no experience could run the United States?

Quote Originally Posted by bwalley View Post
    I want to hear the truth, not just what he thinks i want to hear.

But I knew he was lying.

unfortunately we didn't have much to choose from in the last presidential campaign.

The people that are qualified to run the country are smart enough not to run for president.

what kind of fool would actually think barack with no experience could run the United States?
    Before the election I thought you would have done better with Hillary, now even more.

Before the election I thought you would have done better with Hillary, now even more.
    I doubt she would have been worse, and bill wasn't that great but he would have been able to help hillary, I hate to admit it but we would have been better off with hillary than barry.

But that isn't what a true leader does.

They all lie. Bush lied, Clinton lied, Obama lied the next one will lie. It's what they do! Get Out Of Our House!!!!