Could someone tell me how to contact them?
    Read on a thread about 10 year parts and labor on carrier high end system. Is this free or pay type of new warranty program offered after 2002.
    I think it was offered thru them.
    One other guestion..Have new infinity system being installed at end of next week.
    Salesman came by Friday and measured house for heat/loss calc.
    I have expressed concern a couple of times about checking duckwork for proper size. Seems to be going in one ear and out the other.
    Should I insist they check it before new system is installed or take the wait and see approach?
    Don't want to be hit with a 2 or 3 thousand dollar duck repair or upgrade because the system doesn't work properly.
    As my budget won't allow it at this time.
    Is there a tackful way of getting this message across? If there is a problem, I may need to lower my system standards to allow for these repairs.

Somethin' ain't adding up. Your concerns went in 1 ear and out the other yet you are having this firm put in a top of the line system? Why?

gasman Guest

Red face

I agree with with baldloonie. you should question the duc size. if you want to size the right equip. you need to know the right cfm for your house, if you are willing to buy a top quality equiptment. insit on it. Ted.

Isn't Carrier of Florida a wholesale supplier? They dont have any control over your stubborn contractor.

gasman Guest
    If you are not satisfied with your contractor, get another one. after all you are paying him. bottom line is you want the job done right.

Office and warehouse in both Crystal River & New Port Richey ,FL
    They should be able to stae ,in writing ,that the duct system is large enough ,for the system or not before you buy.

Carrier of Florida is the distributer,for most of Florida,last office in the panhandle is Tallahasse,they don't cover all of the Panhandle.

if it's a puron you might need to at least have the entire plenum replaced. they have a problem of sweating if there's to much static pressure. basically if you feel like the contractor isn't listening to you call someone else. we install carrier in central fl and we it do it right the first time and listen to the customer.

Originally posted by centralflinstaller
    if it's a puron you might need to at least have the entire plenum replaced. they have a problem of sweating if there's to much static pressure.
    Lol