Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Phobia?

Originally posted by fat eddy
    I have a phobia or irrational fear of losing my keys, don't know what the med term would be or if they even have one.
    OK, I have a lot of these types of issues. I am told this falls under Obsessive Compulsive behaviour. My keys "must" always be in the same pocket of my pants at all times or in the same spot on whatever dresser I am using at the time. Since I travel a lot this became a real challenge to keep the keys in a similar place no matter where I am.

I am the same way with my watch, cell phone etc.

Do you also find yourself having certain "routines" during the day? Like having certain "patterns" to different things that you do daily.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I'm not that well regimented or organized,but I do find myself constantly listening to Glen B.& Rush L. When I'm driving,I hate to admit it. ( because I am a self proclaimed liberal)

but I admire their strategy and ability to understand the basic fundamentals of the way things work.

Wow! I'm a politically right leaning moderate and I can't stand listening to Rush. I much prefer NPR.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I do all of these also

Originally posted by RoBoTeq
    Originally posted by fat eddy
    I have a phobia or irrational fear of losing my keys, don't know what the med term would be or if they even have one.
    OK, I have a lot of these types of issues. I am told this falls under Obsessive Compulsive behaviour. My keys "must" always be in the same pocket of my pants at all times or in the same spot on whatever dresser I am using at the time. Since I travel a lot this became a real challenge to keep the keys in a similar place no matter where I am.

I am the same way with my watch, cell phone etc.

Do you also find yourself having certain "routines" during the day? Like having certain "patterns" to different things that you do daily.
    I call it living a well organized life!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123