Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I'm moving down south. I've had it with this New England weather and the cold and flu season.
    I've packed my bags for Florida.
    Hows the work out there for HVAC. Whats the pay like? And can a schmuck like me get lucky with the ladies?
    Also how hot do them darned attics get?
    What about crawl spaces? Are they nasty?
    How about critters and bugs and such?

Never mind I'd rather stay up here and freeze my a$$ off.

oil lp man I'm moving down south. I've had it with this New England weather and the cold and flu season.
    I've packed my bags for Florida.
    Hows the work out there for HVAC. Whats the pay like? And can a schmuck like me get lucky with the ladies?
    Also how hot do them darned attics get?
    What about crawl spaces? Are they nasty?
    How about critters and bugs and such?

The pay in florida is bad just bad.Attics in the south are very hot as far as the crawl & critters just gators.HaHa

Guess it depends on where ya go in FL, I', in AL and my pay is pretty darn good, attics are hot as hell in the summer, work is good right now and will get batter as it warms up. As far as the girls go.......well, you're on you own there LOL. Crawl spaces, some are okay, and some are just plain NASTY.
    "If you can't fix it, don't break it."

Guess it depends on where ya go in FL, I'm in AL and my pay is pretty darn good, attics are hot as hell in the summer, work is good right now and will get batter as it warms up. As far as the girls go.......well, you're on you own there LOL. Crawl spaces, some are okay, and some are just plain NASTY.

day ja voo

Okay, how did that happen? One post, posted twice. Strange.

the latest issue of the News tell you the pay scale in the field.

If you are any good at what you do, you will find many union contractors willing to pay you $25.00 per hour plus bennies. Attic work is minimal, and you won’t be messing around with many furnaces.

If you are serious, and good, ask Boss to give you my email address, and I will point you in the right direction. We are always looking for good men.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

After them hurricanes down there?
    And Ca and the rain?
    Hey, we got some nasty winters but at least my house doesn't fall down the hillside or blow away while I am at work.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

I've got a 5 month old in the daycare and it seems the whole family keeps getting the flu all winter long. I'm sick of it but spring is just around the corner.
    To me 90 degrees with humidity is too hot 6 weeks out of the year. Forget about 90-100 degrees with humidity 3 months out of the year.

I like summer and doing A/C work, as long as there is A/C in the truck. Makes it nicebeing able to cool off when you are on your way to the next job.

A boss I once had had a fleet of 11 trucks and not a single one of them had A/C. He was a cheap bastard and said it would just cost him more money in gas to have it........man the guy was a jerk.

Do you REALLY need A/C in CT??? I lived there for 4 years, then went back when I was in the Navy. Never got hot enough to need A/C. At least where er were that is.

You don't so much need it in CT, but the boss I am speaking of was at a place I worked when I lived in Kansas. There you need it LOL

You could probably do without in in CT, but it still is nice. Even on an 85 degree day, when the truck has sat for a while it still gets pretty hot. Yes, I could just roll down the windows, but A/C is much more comfortable, especially on the highway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast