Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm Gone

Originally posted by Boss
    Yeah, you should see some of my e-mail!

That is one of the several reasons for rule number 9 No e-mail addresses in posts

As wonderful as the Internet is, it has a tendency to bring out a lot of hostility in people, hostility that you would never see in normal face to face or even telephone contact. It has ground me down sometimes.

Fortunately the good out weighs the bad, most of the time, but not always.

Boss

Hehehe.

Mine are bad, but nothing like yours, I'm sure. At least my fans aren't constantly whining.

RichardL

Has/had a signature line that went something like:

"Ain't none of us smarter than all of us"

It's the truth.

It doesn't matter what someone knows, it matters that they're trying to learn.

If someone makes a mistake in answering a question, there'll be 10 others in there correcting him, at a bare minimum, in short order.

Keep this kind of thing on the board so everyone can learn.

If you want to fight, bring it on, I'm here every night. (OK, boss, I know- cool it. )

But seriously, if you ain't sportin' the cajones to say it on the board, don't even bother trying to say it in emails. That's cheap. Especially if you don't identify yourself in the emails. It's basically stalking.

Thanks guys, think I gonna hang around a while and see what happens. Guess the whole thing just cought me off guard.
    "If you can't fix it, don't break it."

Why not out them, it would serve them right... Or was it not signed?

DUCT DR

Hey bro, if you quit, then THEY win... Hang in there with ALL of us. It's more fun to stay and piss them off and have BIG FUN...
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

Thanks sline, after thinking about it I have to agree. Next time it happens I'll copy and paste it on the boards for the "world" to see, then see what happens.

Bravo

Glad you have decided to stay. I would have told you sooner but just came back from a trip. There are lots of good thinkers and lots of good experience on this board, and I'd hate to see one leave because of a jerk who stalks via email.

Best wishes -- P.Student

Duct dr,
    I had someone jump about a yr ago, It's easy for people to jump on someone when theres a screen in the way.
    Just let it roll off,
    No-one always agrees with what gets said by others, But to get all bent out of shape and attac someone is pointless.

BTW guy's If I threaten to leave, will you all talk nice about me too ?

I feel a group hug coming.

If you try to fail, and succeed.
    Which have you done ?

Hey tool, thanks. And if I remember right, you're one of the ones I talked to on here.

Originally posted by Toolpusher
    Duct dr,
    I had someone jump about a yr ago, It's easy for people to jump on someone when theres a screen in the way.
    Just let it roll off,
    No-one always agrees with what gets said by others, But to get all bent out of shape and attac someone is pointless.

This is true, when there is this much loose testosterone running loose there is bound to be some conficts arising, But keep coming back and intereacting with your peers, don't let the few outway the many its just not worth it in the long run.
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat. (President Theodore Roosevelt)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12