Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking

Hi guys,
    It has been a long time since I posted here. Finally got through the big D and have decided this year to sell my place and move down south. I am sick and tired of this crappy midwest winter and putting flues in in near zero degree weather. The best one was a four foot drift on a 90+ vent and intake on a steep roof. Who ever had installed this one used a 3 inch rubber roof boot with 2 inch pvc and only put it 4 inches above the roof line a good 2 feet below the pitch. Besides the snow problem, it was leaking through the boot, imagine that. ha ha ha. Does anyone know if there are any hvac jobs in the Florida area? I might even consider Southern Geargia. I just want to get south and warm these bones. Thanks for your help.

I would suggest Virginia, it's cold enough for your heating experience to be of value but it gets plenty hot in the summer. The job market hasn't cooled at all here.

Check out America's Job Bank Think there was 313 pages of HVAC related Jobs listed,Might be something there that Intrest you Good Luck !

P.S. You Don't have to register just to Browse
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat. (President Theodore Roosevelt)

I am looking for a lead installer, primarily new construction, we are in Beaufort SC, near savannah. primarily heat pumps. If your interested get in touch. Mike.

HVAC45

I'm not looking for a job, but I have read many of your post and I think you run a nice shop and treat your guys well. If I did need to relocate,I would look you up. I was wondering what type systems you install ?? Ductboard, metal,hard pipe,flex,attics, crawls. just curious.
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

thecomfortzone44 call hvac45 great hvac company to work for I wish he was in wv.

Thank you all for your responses. I would really have to be honest and say that I am interested more in service work than installing. On that note, maybe I really don't know on the installing since all I ever do is installs in old houses that have never had any ductwork in them. It is pretty grueling sometimes when you have to dig your way under the house and build your way out. hvac45, what does your definition of lead installer mean? Hmmmmmm installs on new construction? Sounds interesting.
    Any way, I'm going to be in Florida May 14 - May 21. St. Pete area. hvac45, do you finish what you start, before going to another project?.............

thecomfortzone44

Thank you all for your responses. I would really have to be honest and say that I am interested more in service work than installing. On that note, maybe I really don't know on the installing since all I ever do is installs in old houses that have never had any ductwork in them. It is pretty grueling sometimes when you have to dig your way under the house and build your way out. hvac45, what does your defination of lead installer mean? Hmmmmmm installs on new construction? Sounds interesting.
    Any way, I'm going to be in Florida May 14 - May 21. St. Pete area. hvac45, do you finish what you start, before going to another project?.............

When I worked for him a lead installer put the job in you didn't have to lay it out just install new homes most of the time & as finish what you start yes when I was there he did thecomfortzone44 I hate that to if you start a job then you need to finish it before you start a new one the pay is good new van to take home & he paids for your cell phone makes me think I should go back.HaHa

Yeah I know what you mean, where I am at now we have 4 jobs uncompleted. Drives me nuts. We work on anything that uses gas......propane, replacing first and second stage regulaters, running gas lines and converting things. I need orginization in my daily routine. I go in every day and clean my van and restock any thing that has been taken off the previous day. Pays cell phone? How about company credit card? New house? New car? ha ha ha ha. I got your info hvac45 and will consider everything. Thanks

How about company credit card? New house? New car? ha ha ha ha

What do you look like I think he likes blondes?

Har dee har har har......I used to be kinda blonde/brownish, but now I am a much more distinquished greyish/brown or something like that. Any how, that would be predudice hiring someone over their hair/personality mannerisims. Wow, sometimes I amaze even myself with my brilliant vocabulary....ha ha ha ha ha

I see that you live in Illinois do you watch c.basketball if so do you think that illinois will lose a game this year?

#1 {28-0)

I really don't watch a lot of tv sports. mainly racing when I do. I prefer long walks on the beach..........................Oh wait a minute, wrong site...oops sorry...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast