Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
    Well what do you call that then GEES O MAN

Originally posted by fat eddy
    None of those are correct, though I will agree that maybe everyone couldn't do what I do with the same amount of precision and accuracy (100%) but I know that I canand always do.
    How much precision does "Chicken Choking" take anyway??
    If you really know how it works, you have an execellent chance of fixin' er up!

Tomorrow is promised to no one...

Thanks Bama and dash. I thought I could communicate with Fat eddy but it seems I was wrong. Oh well...it's not the first time.

Hey Fat eddy....you hiring? I'll be finishing my overseas gig soon and think I could help you out

(Believe it or not; Don gave me the idea to post that last comment )
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Don who ?

You are acting as though I should feel sorry for you or something, remember the way this started. You jumped in and started throwing around credentials, and talked about the subject as if you had some authoity, while trying to belittle me and stereotype me into some hick in overhauls,then you realized that you were severly outmanned and started crying when the hammer started coming down on you.

And who the hell is Don and why do you need to post for him can't he type? and what post were you refering to?

PS. I'm serious about the tech rep thing, if it was a for a little more prestigous company it might mean something but c'mon you are talking about Amana and Goodman,

Ah, just like a family again on a Saturday night. Robo, me, Don having his input, along with Bama and others, and I am sure Dave will be along soon to referee the whole night.

Home, nothing like home. I feel complete now.

I am One for One tonight since busting Volswagn in ARP, you want to make it Two for Two fast eddy?

I am the only one who gets to raise RoBo’s blood pressure, and I do not give you permission to do so tonight.

Now RoBo, how’s the book coming?

Originally posted by fat eddy

And who the hell is Don and why do you need to post for him can't he type?
    He is our HVAC God we worship. Get out your bible, I have a feeling a good Sunday school lesson is about to happen.

Ok MadeinUSA,

You pick the topic,tell me which side to take and stand back, how about tonight I defend load calcs and you argue against them.

I have done my part in this thread, I prefer to sit back, eat some fruit, drink some tea, and enjoy what is setting up to be a historical moment on here.

And what is that, am I going to get ejected ?

I said it before.

And I'll say it again:
    Never Argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you at their game!

Eddy can diagnose a compressor failure by looking at the amount of rust on the outside.
    Our only hope now is Diceman.

Lets roll the Dice

Do you really want to be reminded what happened last time a guy said, “LET'S ROLL”?

They were brave men.

I hope this isn't the conspiracy theory again, Dice and I are not the same person.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast