Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast
Results 131 to 143 of 168
  1. #131
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Gone
    Posts
    5,340
    Originally posted by fat eddy
    Hey Dip**** guess what I just ran your load calc and guess what your design temp is 98 not a hundred and %^&@^&ing 5

    And your load comes out to 25,125 You fuc#@$@$ moron.

    You are running a load calc at 105 OA and coming up with 31k,when you know damn well your design is 98 only 3 higher than what I thought it was when I figured Ohio,and it comes out to 25,125

    I think you owe some apolegies to some people here GEES O MAN

    You are incredible, is that how you engineer stuff where you are now will you be working for this place very long or just til they find out your methods ?
    How can you perform a load when you do not know what direction his house faces, what the ceiling heights are, what the outer wall square footage is, window square footage is, need I go on?

    [Edited by madeinusa on 02-26-2005 at 10:12 PM]

  2. #132
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    East Stroudsburg, PA
    Posts
    13,215
    Originally posted by fat eddy
    Ok I am finished with it, I think that was the last nail in Bama's coffin, gees o man adding temperature to inflate the load calc, that sums it all up for me, and since I would like to continue on the site I will let it rest.

    No harm No foul gees o man I can't beleive he did that.
    You fouled. You fouled big.

  3. #133
    MadeinUSA,

    Don't use mine if you thimk it is skewed,

    Use his and do it at the right design.

    Thats it I am done with it,tell him to post it when he is done.

  4. #134
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Gone
    Posts
    5,340
    Everyone hurry up, ticket sales start in a few minutes. This entertainment will not be for free here.

    Send your cc numbers w/ expiration date with a blank opened ended charge account via paypal to Boss at hvac-talk.com

  5. #135
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    6,071
    Originally posted by fat eddy
    Hey Dip**** guess what I just ran your load calc and guess what your design temp is 98 not a hundred and %^&@^&ing 5

    And your load comes out to 25,125 You fuc#@$@$ moron.

    You are running a load calc at 105 OA and coming up with 31k,when you know damn well your design is 98 only 3 higher than what I thought it was when I figured Ohio,and it comes out to 25,125

    I think you owe some apolegies to some people here GEES O MAN

    You are incredible, is that how you engineer stuff where you are now will you be working for this place very long or just til they find out your methods ?

    [Edited by fat eddy on 02-26-2005 at 09:44 PM]
    I don't know where you got your data, but once again, you are doing it wrong. I ran dozens, perhaps hundreds of load clacs while in Oklahoma, and without exception, all the bin data shows 105 as design conditions.

    The day I moved there, it was 109 in the sahde, and got as high as 112 while I lived there. 95º is the desing temp for the Gulf Coast, Mobile, AL, Pensacola, FL, and other places where the high tmeperature EVER is 105.

    Besides which, from what you told us, this would be the first laod calc you ever ran, and you still don't have enough infomation about that house to run the load.


    You are barking up a tree here Fat Boy, and doing ti with obscentities.

    For someone who takes such offense at being called names, you sure can dish em out.

    Apology? Only when I am wrong.
    Hindsight is NOT a plan!

  6. #136
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Gone
    Posts
    5,340
    Holy batman. This thread set a record. 133 replies and 2108 views in just 25 hours.

    RoBo and I weren’t even having a nice chat either, although we did have front row seats. I feel defeated, and have lost my championship belt.

  7. #137
    Well seeing as this might be my last post here,

    I am using RHVAC8 to run the load and you are correct I don't have enough info to do a 100% load calc, but the design for your area is 98 at least on that program,but just using the data that I have is probably sufficeint you have already described the windows and stuff, and the construction nothing else is really going to change it a whole lot, but I guess its just my opinion

    If I get tossed for using obscenities it would be a crime because everyone here has used them including you, before I did and that is a fact all throughout this thread including Carnak in another thread in the thread 9mm Carnak called me a bastard a fat one, and it was seconded and applauded by Robo,

    But I am willing to lay it to rest with the knowledge that we both we feel that we are right.So we both probably are.

  8. #138
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Gone
    Posts
    5,340
    Show me where RoBo cussed, he doesn’t cuss.

  9. #139
    I didn't say he did I said he Thanked Carnak for doing it

  10. #140
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    7,977
    Is bastard a cuss word?

  11. #141
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    11,808
    Originally posted by fat eddy
    Well seeing as this might be my last post here,

    I am using RHVAC8 to run the load and you are correct I don't have enough info to do a 100% load calc, but the design for your area is 98 at least on that program,but just using the data that I have is probably sufficeint you have already described the windows and stuff, and the construction nothing else is really going to change it a whole lot, but I guess its just my opinion

    If I get tossed for using obscenities it would be a crime because everyone here has used them including you, before I did and that is a fact all throughout this thread including Carnak in another thread in the thread 9mm Carnak called me a bastard a fat one, and it was seconded and applauded by Robo,

    But I am willing to lay it to rest with the knowledge that we both we feel that we are right.So we both probably are.
    Yes I called you a fat bastard and I think all the Austin Powers movies were PG. I believe Robo appreciated my response to your smug post as a whole rather than saying BRAVO to me confusing your handle with a Mike Meyers character.
    The way we build has a greater impact on our comfort, energy consumption and IAQ than any HVAC system we install.

    http://www.ductstrap.com/

  12. #142
    Not going to get in a debat over what constitutes a swear word the intent was there and the verbage.

  13. #143
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Gone
    Posts
    5,340
    Originally posted by fat eddy
    Not going to get in a debat over what constitutes a swear word the intent was there and the verbage.
    You need to look at the glass as half full, atleast he didn't call you an IDIOT like I did in another thread.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event