Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast
    Dice won't be here. Firstof all, this is in residential, and even me he doesn't like that well, and B, Dice is a lazy bastard and doesn't do new construction, load calcs or any other real work.

Besides being my friend, he is the one who said he was lazy. Bwahahahahaha!

Eddy is like Saddam Hussien, even when he is lying 8 feet deep in a hole he dug himself, he stillclaims he won, and as long as he thinks he won, he won. In his own shallow little mind.

I notice he did not take me up on my offer, now comment on my rebuttal. Typical loser.
    Hindsight is NOT a plan!

Originally posted by fat eddy
    I hope this isn't the conspiracy theory again, Dice and I are not the same person.
    Isn't that God's truth? Dice couldn't even pretend to say some of the stuff you claim to be true.
    Hindsight is NOT a plan!

Originally posted by madeinusa

I am One for One tonight since busting Volswagn in ARP

Did you really set him straight ? I like reading his post actualy, then too I stop in at the local ward of the hosptital lol Keep up the good work !

As far as this thread goes who knows where its going to end, either way I am learning something and that is always a good thing !
    Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat. (President Theodore Roosevelt)

bama said "I notice he did not take me up on my offer, now comment on my rebuttal. Typical loser"

Once again resorting to namecalling.( I will overlook it )

Which thread are you referring to, I will take up the issue so I can finally put this matter to rest.

Hmm Ummm, that would be THIS thread.

Originally posted by BamaCracker
    OK, you are not only an idiot, but a liar as well. I have read every word in this thread twice, at NO POINT did you state you used 95Ί as a base line. Also, I told you before you threw the gauntlet down I lived in Oklahoma, and again before you did your so called "100% right" guesstimate. Now you want to claim you never knew I lived in Oklahoma?

<snip>

Now, to your baseless remark that
    450 cfm per ton is a dew point of 56
    With over 200 known variables affecting dew point, how can anyone (rocket science or not) throw out a remark like that? Dew point is a relationship between RH and coil temp. Coil temp is a function of refrigerant mass flow, mass flow of air, latent and sensible heat content of air, surface area of coil fins, velocity of air, Reynold's number of air as it passes the fin, and many other less robust variables. But apparently you can reduce it to a poorly worded sentence that applies to everyone?

So, if I post certified laboratory data showing a dew point of 75 at 450 cfm, will you eat my shorts? Or will you claim you didn't know we were talking about air?
    <snip>

Hindsight is NOT a plan!

Man have we missed you BAMA..

Purina should have never let you go..

Make sure the test data is in fifth grade english so everyone can understand..

I just had to reply.. This is better than a debate between made and robo.. But, this time they are on the same side..Creepy..

J

Don who ?

That would be a secret reserved for certain members of this site.

Don is someone ho can ruin your internet day, or make it a real good one. Depending on how you address Don and his suggestions, he can be a friend or a foe. If you treat Don in the same condescending manner that you've been treating a lot of others here, you'll find yourself in deep doodoo.

Don has magical powers on this site that can cause bad things to happen hen you attempt to visit this site, after suffering his wrath.

BTW, he rarely uses the name "Don" when dealing with problems on this site, but you'll know ho he is once you meet him.

I warned you that this wasn't the hill to die on, but you keep on keeping on. I pray that you don't anger the Powerful Don, and get sent to a very bad place.

I'm being serious. You're begging for trouble. This often happens when brand new members come aboard and post too much without learning how this site works.

Be careful, fat eddy. You're not the first one to try and walk down the dark alley that you're heading down right now.

Ok first let me start with a little theory,

I feel tht anyone that beleives that there is 200 variables in predicting a wet bulb temperature in the tolerances that we work at,is filling up his mind with unecessary knowledge, now this would not be a problem for someone with enough capacity to carry all of the necessary stuff with it, but in others unlike myself and more like the author it would be an amazing burden to lug around all that useless knowledge.

Now I counted in the thread that I did refer to 95OA four times. You must have missed those parts.

But that is not my point,

One other point that you missed or assumed was that I meant for 900 cfm to cross the coil, the intention was to have a blower with the capacity to move 900 cfm at a normal external static pressure, something you will not have in that home due to the cofiguration of the ductwork. The net result would have been the typical 800cfm approx.

Bring on the Don

Oh Dony boy

Oh Donny boy

Whee art there Donny boy

Well well well Don fell in the well.

[Edited by fat eddy on 02-26-2005 at 09:28 PM]

Hey Dip**** guess what I just ran your load calc and guess what your design temp is 98 not a hundred and %^&@^&ing 5

And your load comes out to 25,125 You fuc#@$@$ moron.

You are running a load calc at 105 OA and coming up with 31k,when you know damn well your design is 98 only 3 higher than what I thought it was when I figured Ohio,and it comes out to 25,125

I think you owe some apolegies to some people here GEES O MAN

You are incredible, is that how you engineer stuff where you are now will you be working for this place very long or just til they find out your methods ?

[Edited by fat eddy on 02-26-2005 at 09:44 PM]

You will not last

Bring on the Don

Oh Dony boy

Oh Donny boy

Whee art there Donny boy

Well well well Don fell in the well.

[Edited by fat eddy on 02-26-2005 at 09:28 PM]
    To see 500 posts if you keep this up. Heed dave's warning before you're blasted to cyber dust.

Just ignore this guy, rob, and everyone else, he's just trolling for a reaction, now.

He thinks things happen right away on the internet.

This site has come way too far for a guy like this to come along and turn it into a circus.

Ok I am finished with it, I think that was the last nail in Bama's coffin, gees o man adding temperature to inflate the load calc, that sums it all up for me, and since I would like to continue on the site I will let it rest.

No harm No foul gees o man I can't beleive he did that.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 LastLast