I am looking for new mechanical engineering projects to keep me busy. I am with a mechanical/electrical/plumbing design firm in the DC area, but have done projects across the states as well as overseas. As an engineering professional I have a broad cross section of skills to complete work from start to finish, from detailed load analysis and payback periods to systems designs to controls layouts to working with contractor's preferred equipment selections.

I have more than six years of engineering experience, including project management and mentoring. I will be taking the Professional Engineering exam this year after passing the Engineer-In-Training exam before graduating from the Pennsylvania State University. My experience includes schools, commercial, retail, industrial, laboratories, and government offices.

I am confident that my combination of practical work experience and solid educational experience has prepared me for making accurate and complete designs. Having worked with several leading firms in the Washington, D.C. area, I understand the level of professionalism and communication required for long-term success with clients and contractors. My background and professional approach to business will provide your office with access to a responsive, highly productive and accurate engineer that works with a cooperative attitide to provide a collaborative approach to design.

Please email me at JCPDSGN@yahoo.com to arrange a convenient time when we may talk to further discuss my background in relation to your needs.