New guy here...Hi there :)

New guy here...Hi there :)

Hi there everyone...I found this forum while reasearching the "intellicon Hot water fuel econimizer" . with fuel prices what they are, well 10 % is a lot of money over the winter. I just installed one today on my 2 YO UTICA boiler, 6 zones, oil fired Boiler. I'm gonna try to post pictures. I'm kinda proud of the installation
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Iceguy4 good job, as long as you are happy for the job you done and no problem, the stress is gone. and this is good site for you brother lots of info.

Welcome to the sight, you'll enjoy the responses and learn more here than a lot of sites. Happy New Year and may it be a good one.

Thankx for the welcome I have learned from here allready
    A thought for this forum..A manufacturers forum where customers and technicians could exchange thoughts directly with the manufacturer...or am I beating a dead horse here?

Wink

You're quite right. But Techs will probably get a lot farther than Homeowners and doit yourselfers.

Welcome Iceguy4,

Glad to have you aboard...I think you will enjoy this site, I know I have. Get your posts up to 15 and apply pro membership, then you can swap technical info with others as well as other stuff.

Take care

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

There really isn't a legitimate excuse for not doing the job correctly!

thanks for the welcome... In the short time I've been here I have seen that this forum is moderated by some heavy handed ( very good ) moderators. I say this because many other forums I beling to can be a total waste of time due to the bad behavior of some. My hats off to the few who keep things inline around here That said, I hope to tap into the pool of knowlage around here as well as add to it if possable.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceguy4 View Post
    thanks for the welcome... In the short time I've been here I have seen that this forum is moderated by some heavy handed ( very good ) moderators. I say this because many other forums I beling to can be a total waste of time due to the bad behavior of some. My hats off to the few who keep things inline around here That said, I hope to tap into the pool of knowlage around here as well as add to it if possable.
    Yes, the moderators and administrator do a wonderful job here. And the majority of the pros here make me feel like a first year rookie...so much knowledge and experience flowing through this site.

Yep, get your post up, apply and then be patient for a few weeks and I hope to see you in the pro forums soon.

The statement below is my signature and just my overall feeling towards our industry and does not necessarily pertain to you nor this thread.

Signature...Yes, and yours is an excellent way to conduct business too. I have seen some good signatures in my travels. I like this one too "If it aint broke, fix it till it is"

Quote Originally Posted by Iceguy4 View Post
    Signature...Yes, and yours is an excellent way to conduct business too. I have seen some good signatures in my travels. I like this one too "If it aint broke, fix it till it is"

I like that one too!