Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    tighty whitey... that's just Dave's sig line. it appears everytime he posts. that's not for you.
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

Post Likes
    Oh Darn Tinner, I thought he was picking on me. Thanks.

Post Likes
    well that sounds like a hell of a deal. I would do it if their going to give you a warranty just like buying a new one. you know , lifetime warraty on the primary and secondary with 5- years parts and labor on all other parts. So I take it this is a frind lol trying to get the service work on this thing till it craps out and he sells you another used one? I think we all have these things in our junk piles but I dont think a lot of us try to sell them.

Post Likes
    Can I have your 27 yr old Rheem furnace I have a friend & his furnace is 32 years old?HaHa

Post Likes
    framehvac, I'm getting to like my 27 yr old unit better all the time. Ain't nobody said anything bad about that old feller. I think I'll wait till it splits a gut then maybe I'll pass it along.

Post Likes
    I see how it is HaHa keep it or get a new one you don't won't someone else's junk.

Post Likes
    Originally posted by framehvac
    Replace a 27 yr old Rheem furnace with a 16 yr old Rheem

WOW I would reassess that.
    16 years old. Isn't that about the era of the Rheem Royal Drum? A deathtrap that bankrupted the manufacturer once.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12