Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    THANK YOU IM GONNA DRAIN THE SYSTEM MONDAY

do yourself a favor and get some containers and try to save the water/glycol mixture so you don't have to purchase more. Can I ask a serious question why not just get a service company in just so you don’t waste any more of your time? I am sure you have other things you could do that will help make money instead of wasting it?

Not our guys but usually facility maint. I was always told your best friend is maint guys. They tend to screw with things they have no clue about some places have good guys and others not so good. In our area most equipment will be designed to have 30% glycol and the equipment is sized accordingly.

i do have a licensed contractor who will be doing the work that i need him too. I filled the glycol, and did some simple install, so i am fully capable of draining and refilling. After listening to the comments, that glycol is only hurting me, and i don't need it for a chill tank that is indoors, including the lines. the only reason i stopped the contractor in his tracks, was because i wasn't sure i could get the chiller to perform without spending thousands. Now that i have the help of this forum, i have found a few simple tips and procedures, that make me confident this unit (although i'm disappointed with the warranty and craftsmanship) can be fixed.

what size piping do you have??

1" supply with 1" supply manifold and 1 1/4" return manifold. I'm having the contractor test the gpm sometime this coming week, to check the flow. I installed a gauge on the supply manifold for pressure during the setup.

freeze,

make sure you have either a petes plug or a commom gauge on the suction and discharge side of your pump!
    a petes plug is good!
    you need to use the same gauge to check and set the head!
    I WILL SELL WORK,GENERATE BUSINESS, GO GET NEW CUSTOMERS!
    YOU SHUT THE HELL UP AND QUIT RUNNING YOUR MOUTH!

ARI STANDARD

FIRST of all, standard flow through an evapo it 2.4 gpm/ton
    condenser is 3gpm/ton.,

also i dont this this is ur app but also have low flow rates and higher delta across the barroll.,

gpm=tons*20 divided by delta t

Qbtu/hr= 500*flow rate*delta t.,

do u know ft of head?

or does pumps have any info., this can get tricky
    no signature blast'em man blast'em
    !!!KILL THE TERRORIST!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345