Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Society is doooooooomed! Coming from liberal Canada I can tell you how bad its getting. Pretty much all my friends were spoiled as heck...grew up not learning the value of hard work and always getting what they wanted. As a young man I can tell you that what all you older folks say about us is TRUE! We are extremely spoiled by the wealth of our society and the liberals who control our schools and media! What we need in society is structured schools like in Japan...where you wear uniforms. We need to bring back physical punishment and make it mandatory to work very hard at school.

Otherwise were doomed as a society.

The problem is so many emotional liberals are in power...so were headed for mutual destruction. The 50's seemd like good times then during the 60's it seems everything went down hill.

Originally posted by alienofwar
    Society is doooooooomed! Coming from liberal Canada I can tell you how bad its getting. Pretty much all my friends were spoiled as heck...grew up not learning the value of hard work and always getting what they wanted. As a young man I can tell you that what all you older folks say about us is TRUE! We are extremely spoiled by the wealth of our society and the liberals who control our schools and media! What we need in society is structured schools like in Japan...where you wear uniforms. We need to bring back physical punishment and make it mandatory to work very hard at school.

The problem is so many emotional liberals are in power...so were headed for mutual destruction. The 50's seemd like good times then during the 60's it seems everything went down hill.
    What a load that is.........
    I suggest you move to China, they will make you wear uniforms and if you get out of line they will beat you with bamboo sticks. Have fun.
    I think ya forgot some of the "good ole days." Blacks had to sit in the back of the bus, or get hung on a tree, women were kept in the house barefoot and pregnant, if they got out of line they could be beat up. Many of our sins were hidden away, no one talked about them.
    I am a so called liberal, my kids turned out great, maybe some of you need to quit always blaming society and making up terms and dividing the nation in hopes of deferring the blame to some other group.... a group which doesn't include you of course.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by Diceman

maybe some of you need to quit always blaming society and making up terms and dividing the nation in hopes of deferring the blame to some other group.... a group which doesn't include you of course. [/B]
    like i said... VICTIMS

I'm not sure the problem is that much worse than it was in the old days. Just a lot more media coverage of it now. Child mollesters didn't get national media attention in the old days like they do now. The news media is partly to blame for giving the idea that the world is full of nothing but sickos. Personally, I think that there's a lot more good in mankind than can be found in the news media.

child molesters:

take them, tie em to a stump.. smear em up (whiff whiff) turn loose the bull!!!
    I can't remember the song but Charlie Daniel's said about the drug dealers,take em to the swamp!!!!
    That poor child will need years of therapy.
    AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH

I agree

Originally posted by alienofwar

I disagree

Originally posted by Diceman

I suggest you move to China, they will make you wear uniforms and if you get out of line they will beat you with bamboo sticks. Have fun.
    I think ya forgot some of the "good ole days." Blacks had to sit in the back of the bus, or get hung on a tree, women were kept in the house barefoot and pregnant, if they got out of line they could be beat up. Many of our sins were hidden away, no one talked about them.
    I am a so called liberal, my kids turned out great, maybe some of you need to quit always blaming society and making up terms and dividing the nation in hopes of deferring the blame to some other group.... a group which doesn't include you of course. [/B]
    You are a flaming pinko liberal Dice!! I feel sorry for your goat!!

this is sick

according to reports,there were 2 ppl involved in this.
    these are very sick ppl. this is a sick society when ppl like this can negotiate terms.
    on the other hand a guy kills somebody in road rage,lol.
    FT.Myers fl. shoots him dead thru a t-top,gets caught in upstate N.Y, pleads guilty to 2nd degree murder.
    Our justice system is all about negotiating.

"beam me up scotty"

American Justice is all about money.

The conservative point of view on freedom is; you are free to do what ever we think is right. Sounds a lot like communism.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Come on guys! Is there someone we forgot to blame? Don't want anybody left out here.

[Edited by gruntly on 02-27-2005 at 07:22 PM]
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

TOTAL B S

Originally posted by frozensolid

The conservative point of view on freedom is; you are free to do what ever we think is right. Sounds a lot like communism.
    and when you mess up , we take you out back and blow a hole in your head...since it was not used for anything but keeping your ears apart/
    Life goes on long after the thrill of living is gone.

Re: TOTAL B S

Originally posted by sline-dawg
    Originally posted by frozensolid

and when you mess up , we take you out back and blow a hole in your head...since it was not used for anything but keeping your ears apart/
    Hitler could not have said it better himself.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Ha!

The liberals in here took what i said and spinned 180 degrees around. Typical of the way they think. There was alot of bad stuff that happened 50 years ago but there was alot of good things and I look to those good things which we must preserve. Like family values, discipline, hard work and a optomistic attitude towards life! Without these traits you might as well kiss humanity good bye.

And to the person comparing conservatism to communism??? Im not even going there because thats the most insane notion.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast