Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Angry

just heard on the news a mother and father in huston texas were arrested for brutally molesting their 7 MONTH OLD DAUGHTER. what kind of piece of sh*t motherfuc*r can do that?you need a license to own a dog but any sick fuc*er can have a little child as a sex toy.stuff like that makes me want to take my kids and move to a island in the middle of the ocean. thanks just had to vent a little
    I don’t always drink beer, but when I do I prefer Dos-Equis. I am the most interesting man in the world. Stay thirsty my friends.

No problem man, I totally agree... Execution would be too kind...

A lot of the people who would do this, had it done to them. If society were not so "hung up" about sex, we may have been able to brake the chain.

Neverless, sexual abusers are vermin.
    A Diamond is just a piece of coal, that made good under pressure!

Draw and quarter.

All you P.C. types can bite me!
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Execution we need to bring it back.

It's like I always say.....

Why can people like that have kids, and then here is me, who who has wanted to have a family since I was 6 years old and can't even find a woman that wants to go out with me, let alone get married and have kids.

yea, heard about it on the news. What a sad start of life for the little girl.

As far as execution. Its alive and well here in texas. Too bad they will just get a slap on the wrist.

Originally posted by ct_hvac_tech
    I can't even find a woman that wants to go out with me, let alone get married and have kids.
    Maybe you should shower. It does wonders. Just kidding

These kind of people truly deserve torture. I've always pictured wrapping them with a fuse from foot to head and lighting it.

You never know what goes on in another persons mind. But how in the hell can a person, even a sick individual have intercourse with a baby?

ct_hvac_tech

Why can people like that have kids, and then here is me, who who has wanted to have a family since I was 6 years old and can't even find a woman that wants to go out with me, let alone get married and have kids.

Become a drug dealer girls like that.Save some money & time just order one.

There is no hard deterrent to crime anymore in this country is the sole problem. Psychologists have made an excuse for everything. We have become too soft of a society.

If you can't kill'em, maim 'em badly.

The worst part is this child is gonna go through life blaming herself for their demise.
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2˘.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

Originally posted by ct_hvac_tech

Maybe your trying to hard and thats what comes across, people can sense urgency and will back away. They want thier space and even though you are not aware of it you may be intruding into thier space. Find some activity that involves a group and then work towards the person thats your type. Good luck you sound like a person that would do great married. What are your interest, join some groups and don't worry if there are no women involved the guys will have sisters or next door neighbors and maybe able to hook you up with one of them. If not maybe one of the guys will be cute. LOL

PS If you want to know whats wrong with you post a picture, it wont take long to find out. LOL

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Here is the problem as I see it; ours has become a society of victims. No one can or will take responsibility for their own actions. Look around see how there are people that have a rather bad life and there is nothing they can do about it and it is everyone else’s fault. Hell look in the mirror how often do we have a bad day and we feel the need to blame someone besides ourselves for it. We have no family values as a whole in this country, it is ok to get married have a couple kids and then run away from it all because it’s too hard. People slow down wake up and take a look around this is America. Why is it that we have become a society that thinks survival of the weakest is the way to go used to be if you didn’t work you didn’t eat but god forbid we clean out the sess pool part of our society we would rather help everyone even if they don’t deserve it. Ok now that a lot of you are pissed off good cause here it comes before you answer with a smart ass remark about how it isn’t you or anyone you know, WHO DID YOU ELECT TO RUN THIS COUNTRY. Not just G.W. but all the way down to you towns Mayer and how much did you know about them before you pulled the handle. And if you didn’t vote then you have no right to *****!! I know putting the right people in office won’t fix everything but it’s a damn good start!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast