Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    No matter who is the president, it is good to have dedicated people like Schwartzenegger in positions in government where they will do good. I don't really care how liberal or conservative Schwartzenegger is, he seems to be a man who really loves the U.S. for what it is and he seems to take government work very seriously. Personally, I would support Schwartzenegger for what ever government position he would like to take on.
    There are 2 positions that I could see him semiqualified for. Chief of Staff or Secretary of Defense. I can't really explain why, but I think he would do great with either position.

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    There are 2 positions that I could see him semiqualified for. Chief of Staff or Secretary of Defense. I can't really explain why, but I think he would do great with either position.
    LOL ...scary and sad, but still funny.

I think Arnold would redefine either job. He'd no doubt be 'change'

Yeah like keep the girly boys out of the military. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Lets bring in the govenor of the most klustered state to Washington.

Sounds like a great idea.....someone should palm you in the forehead!

Quote Originally Posted by freddy-b View Post
    Lets bring in the govenor of the most klustered state to Washington.

Sounds like a great idea.....someone should palm you in the forehead!
    It was klustered before Arnold got there.

I would like to meet the person that would try.

I would like to meet the person that would try.
    ROTFLMAO: My gut tells me the character Erkle could raise his voice to you and shake a finger in your face and it would make you cry like a baby.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Only a republican would call someone from the GOP a rino. I'm almost positive you vote Crist for Governor, Jeb for Governor and W for president. And we both know the 3 are rino
    I have never voted for crist, I think Jeb was a good governor and i voted for him and I didn't really vote for w, as much as I voted against his opponent gore and kerry.

As a former CA resident..A.S.is one of the reason's I left the state. He is eye candy with little to no substance and I was sick and tired of being taxed to death and being told what I can and cannot do by state, local, and homeowner associations.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    ROTFLMAO: My gut tells me the character Erkle could raise his voice to you and shake a finger in your face and it would make you cry like a baby.
    Your gut ? You seem to be the one crying. Hell you got run off by a HOA. What a wuss.

Hell you got run off by a HOA.
    Huh?

Oh I get it now...HOA= Home Owners Assoc.

I really would have expected something better than that out of you but happy trolling anyway.

Glad to oblige you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast