Republicans, you just gotta love them
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Republicans, you just gotta love them

Even the Governor knows what's best

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thetic...king-for-obama

You mean, having a paying job after leaving one?
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post

What ever Arnold does and as liberal as he is he is at least far better than any of the super commie types that the Democrats have put up to run against him and the Republican who lost running for California governor in the last election and you know it ace. They have destroyed California. Arnold at least tried to stop the hemorrhaging. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

I hope he won't be back!

Anybody see 60 minutes last night on the state of the state governments? They are betting that a few if not many are going bankrupt this coming year. They focused on New Jersey and Illinois as two examples.

Really scary.
    "The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers it can bribe the public with the public's own money.
    - Alexis de Toqueville, 1835

Quote Originally Posted by DeltaT View Post
    I hope he won't be back!

Anybody see 60 minutes last night on the state of the state governments? They are betting that a few if not many are going bankrupt this coming year. They focused on New Jersey and Illinois as two examples.

Really scary.
    Didn't see 60 Minutes but let me guess,legacy costs ?
    Direct Correlation to debt and bank closures ?

Illinois...interesting no?

Isn't that where the Chicago is? That supreme example of corruption?

As a very close neighbor of Illinois I can tell you what we Missourians use them as. An EXAMPLE of what NOT to do! Their social programs are ... considerably more 'social' than ours for sure. There's lots of examples in that state to warn other states about.

Biggest issue most of us Missourians have with them though is their gun laws.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Arnold is not a republican.

Quote Originally Posted by bwalley View Post
    Arnold is not a republican.
    What does that R stand for.

Why is it you guys vote republican, manage to get someone elected, and then at some point say they are not Republican?

What does that R stand for.

Why is it you guys vote republican, manage to get someone elected, and then at some point say they are not Republican?
    just because he claims to be a republican doesn't mean he is a republican, do you think bloomberg in NY is a republican?

What about specter in pa?

there are many turncoats in the republican party.

look at charlie crist in florida, luckily that loser is gone, he ran as a republican for senate, lost the primary then decided to run as an independant and was still getting smoked in the polls started changing his previous views and promised to caucus with the democrats if the democratic candidate would drop out of the race and support him, even if meek did drop out crist still wouldn't have won.

most politicians look out for 1 person and that is them, they will screw over everyone else to get what they want.

arnold and many other are not republicans they are rino's.

republican in name only

I know what rino means. I think you might be one also.

I know what rino means. I think you might be one also.
    what would lead you to think I am a rino?

how do you know I am not a libertarian, or a democrat?

Quote Originally Posted by bwalley View Post
    what would lead you to think I am a rino?

how do you know I am not a libertarian, or a democrat?
    Only a republican would call someone from the GOP a rino. I'm almost positive you vote Crist for Governor, Jeb for Governor and W for president. And we both know the 3 are rino

No matter who is the president, it is good to have dedicated people like Schwartzenegger in positions in government where they will do good. I don't really care how liberal or conservative Schwartzenegger is, he seems to be a man who really loves the U.S. for what it is and he seems to take government work very seriously. Personally, I would support Schwartzenegger for what ever government position he would like to take on.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast