Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Originally posted by dhanna
    Originally posted by Boiling Point
    Anyone wlse hear that he sold West Coast Choppers to the Japs for 50 million?? Blus collar may be his shirt but not his bank account. I think he has talent - a little pissed that another American Icon has gone over seas.
    I think OCC sold out too. I say that because they got that new guy in the office that is always gets on to the guys in the shop, and they bought a lot of new equipment. I may be wrong, but it just feels like something has changed since the first few shows. Does anyone know for sure. I'm just a part time fan so maybe I have missed something.

The new equipment they purchase with the TV money they made.The new guy is family I guest he needed a job.

Well, I guess they are just growing.

Originally posted by dhanna
    Well, I guess they are just growing.

I would like to know how much they make?

Me too. I wonder haw much those custom bikes they make are. Not their average ones the ones with the sponsors that are featured on the show. You can't buy that kind of advertisement. Well, I guess you can, but how much?

On one show they said a bike was a $250,000. bike & that it was a high price for a bike.

That seems cheap for the amount of exposure they get. Do you remember which one that was.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12