Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up

is on 60 Minutes tonight,man can he weld up a exhaust system or what...i read in an artical on the show tonight, he once machine gunned a CAR that went wrong!he is a decendent of his name sake,i liked his golf course ball collector car that shot the balls back.
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

He is cool but I think it is a act some what.

i give the guy tons of credit. not for his heliarc capabilities, but rather for his balls. he felt that he could do things his way, went through the tough times and is now successfull at what he does! that is the american dream! as far as his welding, we have never subjected any of his joints to a hydro or nondestructive (xray) so we really dont know the quality, but he does write his own ticket, and for that he deserves the kudos.

I think he's a jerk with great skills, but nobody is buying T-shirts with my name on them so he gets the last laugh and the money. Thats good because all his ex wifes will need that money. Maybe the show makes him look worse or maybe it makes him look better, whats your guess?
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Jesse James was originally showcased for his bike building abilities, but they couldn't make a show out of it. The Tuttles got that gig.

Jesse looks like he hates being reduced to making those stupid contraptions on Monster Garage, but has to do it for the money.

I have a great deal of respect for the guy, and it seems many others do too(even within his industry). He's on TV making good cash, selling merchandise, dating hot chicks, playing with sweet toys, meeting celebs, etc. If nothing else, he's a "Blue-Collar" hero living the American dream. Everyone in the custom bike building world should be kissing his ass, especially them Teutul fellas.

I find it funnt how everyone in the monster garage busts their ass building these vehicles but they don't even get to drive them. HE drives the vehicles that everyone builds for him.

You would think after all that work that they would at least get to try them out.

Anyone wlse hear that he sold West Coast Choppers to the Japs for 50 million?? Blus collar may be his shirt but not his bank account. I think he has talent - a little pissed that another American Icon has gone over seas.

Don't let Jesse James get any where near your trane.

saw an interview, he hates monster but has a contract, wants to go back doing bikes and people leaving him alone

talented hippy that never grew up, wears his hat backwards which indicates that he don't know if he's comming or going!!JMHO

It's interesting how all these shows seem to have a deadline to meet and never enough time to do the job with an 8 or even 10 hour day. You'd think that after they've all been in their respective businesses for so long that they'd learn some project time management. Still, I do like to watch them.
    R2B4BTU

Originally posted by Boiling Point
    Anyone wlse hear that he sold West Coast Choppers to the Japs for 50 million?? Blus collar may be his shirt but not his bank account. I think he has talent - a little pissed that another American Icon has gone over seas.
    I think OCC sold out too. I say that because they got that new guy in the office that is always gets on to the guys in the shop, and they bought a lot of new equipment. I may be wrong, but it just feels like something has changed since the first few shows. Does anyone know for sure. I'm just a part time fan so maybe I have missed something.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast