Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ESPN.com news services
    Randy Moss is heading for Oakland, the receiver's agent said Wednesday.

Looks like the Raiders will win some games this year.

They coulda done alot better, I wanted to see some Ravens head this way but this WILL Improve out D for sure.

But Ill miss him somewhat.....

hehe I said But...
    You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel...

http://rapalaguy.spaces.live.com/

thats funny cause on the NFL channel the other day they said he was likely not to be going anywhere.Raiders just resigned Porter too. Just think how great Moss could be with Jerry Rice ethic..... Bledsoe just signed with the cowboys also..

EDIT- what did they get for him?

There is still talk about the Raiders getting Ricky Williams
    the Raiders will be the bad boys.

I heard this on the radio today and wanted to cry !! There has been so much buzz around town about Moss comming to town ! It would have filled a huge void in the Ravens offense.

Yes but your team Ravens could of used him but we needed moss more how about the vikings they will suck next year now it will be 11 on 11 instead of 9 on 11.

Vikings will go after Mike Williams in the draft now....I heard they wanted him anyway but Moss was kinda in the way..

Moss was kinda in the way..

How could moss be in the way he is the best receiver in the NFL I would not relia on a rookie look at pittsburgh.

Moss's ego was in the way with the addtion of williams there would be alot of recievers yelling for the ball, not to mention alot of money tied up in one poistion when the vikes need D more than O.

Moss to the Ravens, who would throw to him I hear Boller(sp) may be on his way out? But Ravens could always take ol Joey from my Lions!

Randy Moss

Randy Moss is a thug! I wouldn't pay 15 cents to see him. He is destined to be behind bars!

Vikes are 36 mil under the cap...WOW , they are paying Moss 7.3 mill to play for the raiders. I missed what they got for him i think it was 2 number 1's.... Boy they wanted to get rid of him. I will see exactly what they gave to get him...

mr big Randy Moss is a thug! I wouldn't pay 15 cents to see him. He is destined to be behind bars!

I agree with you but if he gets to play in the NFL then I won't him on my team.But he is a thug look at the NBA 50% are thugs thats why they have no fans anymore.

seventh-overall selection in the 2005 NFL Draft, a late-round 2005 draft pick and LB Napoleon Harris.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast