Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

So gays in the US Army

hard to imagine. Served 6 years. Did a Big League gig. I just can't believe it. It's simply hard for me to imagine this as normal.

Thanks Dems.

let the homos get the guns and go to Iraq n'sht
    this is the signal right here!

it's time Americans stop getting punked around by little legal terrorist rights groups and the ultra rich.

if 30% of the military threatens to drop out, i guarantee you the government will care what the people think.

it's time Americans go back to the original definition of State militia, which is you, in your house, with your gun, ready to shoot anyone who threatens your property.
    ...that's "defending the country"

Quote Originally Posted by Dowadudda View Post
    hard to imagine. Served 6 years. Did a Big League gig. I just can't believe it. It's simply hard for me to imagine this as normal.

Thanks Dems.
    Don't worry about it...

With the repeal of DADT means no more excuses to get out.

Standard order issue will be boots,kwaki's helmet and a bunch of antidepressants for non conformists.

why is it that homosexuals that make up maybe 5% of the population have to get special treatment because of the way they have sex?

what was once abhorant is now considered normal, just wait till nambla gets their way.

Quote Originally Posted by bwalley View Post
    why is it that homosexuals that make up maybe 5% of the population have to get special treatment because of the way they have sex?

what was once abhorant is now considered normal, just wait till nambla gets their way.
    Gates is hard core was before Bush after Bush,and beyond B.
    And that show for politics is just show for the press.

Would you prefer the Draft instead ?

There have always been homosexuals in the military. Why homosexuals have to be accepted as homosexuals in areas where sex should not even be an issue is my concern.

All this means is that now homosexuals can be just as annoying in the military as they are everywhere else where sexual persuasion should not be a factor.

Knowing that guy is a homosexual makes no difference to me in a situation where we need to be looking out for one another. However, I really don't want to have to hear about homosexual activities during the down times.

There is just no rational reason for open homosexuallity to be a part of the military any more then it is acceptable for male and female soldiers to be open about heterosexual sex while serving.

Communal showers should be interesting now that Brucey can comment openly on the other guys physiques.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Communal showers should be interesting now that Brucey can comment openly on the other guys physiques.
    but he cant...or at least should not be. just like if you openly commented on a females um....hills n valleys would be consider sexual harassment, so should if a guy commented on a guy

But they will probably demand special exemptions from the harassment charges..because they are gay

There were gays in the Army when I served and they for the most part were open about it. They were assigned rooms together and mostly performed their duties in a normal fashion. They did not perform combat arms duties mostly clerical supply much as the women did. When we went to field they again were relegated to their own areas.

I have no problem with them serving as long as they are held to the same guidelines of behavior as all other troops. If they are having sex in the barracks or the field court martial same as straight troops if they are caught getting it on the barracks.

The problem is the military has lost that strict discipline it once had, if a soldier was caught committing adultery they were cashiered, if a soldiers spouse was caught the soldier was disciplined not any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowirenut View Post
    but he cant...or at least should not be. just like if you openly commented on a females um....hills n valleys would be consider sexual harassment, so should if a guy commented on a guy

But they will probably demand special exemptions from the harassment charges..because they are gay
    You just know there are going to be abuses. I can see some clown bending over and wiggling his tush in front of one of the homorecruits just so he can have a place to hang his towel.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Well now FOX NEWS can ask Obama if he is Gay.
    He's Commander In Chief of the forces.

Can't wait for the first one to get the crap kicked out of him by a couple of good ole boys.

We will have hear about "hate crimes" for the whole publicized trial. Which is what the media and the liberals in this country want.

Quote Originally Posted by the mojo View Post
    Gates is hard core was before Bush after Bush,and beyond B.
    And that show for politics is just show for the press.

Would you prefer the Draft instead ?
    we don't need the draft, what does the draft have to do with allowing homosexuals to openly serve?

Gates is a politician, he is not on the front lines or in the barracks with the homosexuals and he is not on the front line either, the guys that are on the front lines don't want to serve with homesexuals that now can be in the open about it.

why should 5% of the population get to shove their choices upon the rest of the population?

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    There have always been homosexuals in the military. Why homosexuals have to be accepted as homosexuals in areas where sex should not even be an issue is my concern.

All this means is that now homosexuals can be just as annoying in the military as they are everywhere else where sexual persuasion should not be a factor.

Knowing that guy is a homosexual makes no difference to me in a situation where we need to be looking out for one another. However, I really don't want to have to hear about homosexual activities during the down times.

There is just no rational reason for open homosexuallity to be a part of the military any more then it is acceptable for male and female soldiers to be open about heterosexual sex while serving.

Are you absolutely crazy robo? I guess I have never understood you. No self respecting all American soldier would sit still and ignore to gay men holding hands, etc.

He would either cuss them out for being a bunch of **** tell them to get the hell out of my sight, punch them out, etc. Of course he would be court marshaled and the sissies will stay in and he will leave. All you will have in the combat arms are sissies, losers and punks. No real men to carry the fight to the enemy.

Apparently you can't understand this, refuse to accept it, like gays and their actions in and out of the military or are totally ignorant of reality. If I have somehow misjudged you please let me know. The ball is in your court. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast