Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    You two are carrying on like a couple of old queens.
    I'll have to take this into consideration since if anyone would know about old queens, it would be you.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I'll have to take this into consideration since if anyone would know about old queens, it would be you.
    You are the one throwing a public hissy with your boyfriend, not me.

Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

OK then, how about we are given choices between doing what goes well with nature or what goes against nature. Nature obviously wants us to use sex for the goal of having children. All of the sexual acts between a man and a woman lead to a sex act that is required for procreation.

Two things right off the bat with this one; nature's purpose for sex is to procreate, so doing things that prevent child birth or worse, aborts what nature has called for, must be choices that are against nature.

Just what does homosexuallity lead to? What is the "end" goal, and what are the results of that goal? Is there a chance that homosexual sex will lead to the creation of a child, or just a mess to clean up?
    Wow! This sounds vaguely familiar.....Hmmmm, I think it was in that Satanic institution known as the Catholic Church that I first heard this. Then, we all drank blood from a cup and worshiped a golden calf.

Quote Originally Posted by daytonafan View Post
    Wow! This sounds vaguely familiar.....Hmmmm, I think it was in that Satanic institution known as the Catholic Church that I first heard this. Then, we all drank blood from a cup and worshiped a golden calf.
    No matter what religion you chose if the bible has the first 4 chapters of Romans in it, it explains exactly what the Bibles view of homosexuality is.

Its makes it very clear,,,,,,,,,,,,,which is precisely why so many Homosexuals are liberals.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post
    No matter what religion you chose if the bible has the first 4 chapters of Romans in it, it explains exactly what the Bibles view of homosexuality is.

Its makes it very clear,,,,,,,,,,,,,which is precisely why so many Homosexuals are liberals.
    Yeah but what has God written lately?

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post

Unlike the laws man writes, that change according to the times, IE, it's ok to be Gay in the military in 2010, Gods word is "everlasting" no corrections or changes for the times needed.
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
    Unlike the laws man writes, that change according to the times, IE, it's ok to be Gay in the military in 2010, Gods word is "everlasting" no corrections or changes for the times needed.
    Well said. And when God says "If you do this, here's what's going to happen" guess what? It happens! And then us humans wonder what's wrong!!!
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
    But he couldn't throw us a bone or a burning bush or something? It seems since scientific reasoning has appeared he has not sent us a message in roughly the last 2000 years.

Quote Originally Posted by daytonafan View Post
    Were you a choir boy in the Priest's private quarters at the time these things occured?

Quote Originally Posted by zachhvac View Post

While I agree that there is ample evidence that God is against His Creations participating in acts of homosexuallity, we need to be careful to regard each book of the Bible for it's specific time, place and audience. Roman's in particular is a devout Jew's dumbing down Old Testament teachings for those who have only been exposed to Pagan teachings.

God's teachings to us are evidentely complete. Just because we have lost the ability to understand scripture doesn't make it incomplete.

Deist's seem to have at least part of their faith correct. God Created the physical Universe with specific laws of nature in place for whatever "if/then" circumstances arise. Scripture is the best instruction manual we have to let us know how to best live in this physical Universe while preparing our true spiritual selves for eternity in God's spiritual realm.

It appears that the purpose for this Created physical Universe is to somehow keep good and evil in existance, as one requires the other to survive.

In the realm of physical existance, in 125 years, who is the more successful person? The one who has lived basically a moral life while building a fortune 500 company, having several million dollar homes, a private jet and a trophy wife with 3 children who themselves have all been successful....or, the man who lives on the outskirts of society teaching who ever will listen that Jesus is love while he sustains his life with just enough food provided by those who take pity on him and lives in highway underpasses and basements of abandoned buildings? In the end, these two men are exactly equal. They both wind up with exactly the same thing; a dead body.

No, God's Word is complete for those who wish to try to understand and obey it. There is no need for God to do any more for us then he already has and will do after our mortal death.

But he couldn't throw us a bone or a burning bush or something? It seems since scientific reasoning has appeared he has not sent us a message in roughly the last 2000 years.
    Scientific reasoning is a wonderful thing because it helps us better understand God's Creation.

I believe the Garden of Eden story is designed to let us know that we only think we are as smart as God. We have proven ourselves wrong billions of times since our existance, and yet we still think we are smart enough to question God. I love science for the way it helps me understand God's Creation. Science certainly does not dispell anything about God.

While I agree that there is ample evidence that God is against His Creations participating in acts of homosexuallity, we need to be careful to regard each book of the Bible for it's specific time, place and audience. Roman's in particular is a devout Jew's dumbing down Old Testament teachings for those who have only been exposed to Pagan teachings.
    Are you saying that Paul was "dumbing down" Leviticus 18:22 and 20:13 ???
    If anything, I think the Old Testament was more severe against this type of deviant behavior. If someone wants/chooses to be "Gay" that's one thing. But for someone to be "Gay" and claim to follow the teachings of the Bible.......I disagree.
    If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151619 ... LastLast