Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    I do agree it comes down to how well someone can do the job for you. Their sexuality should not come into it what they do behind closed doors is their business. But in politics it is fair game and there will be a segment of the population that will reject the best man (or woman) for the job based on their sexuality. So either they have to hide it and not get caught, which can leave them open to any with the knowledge and will to exploit the fact, or they decline to run for the job.
    Homosexuality is a deviant lifestyle period. The order of nature bares this fact out quiet clearly!

Quote Originally Posted by air2spare View Post
    Homosexuality is a deviant lifestyle period. The order of nature bares this fact out quiet clearly!
    Nature would not have us using tools, growing crops, building roads, developing plastic.

I would guess from your definition birth control would be against nature. Heck, might as well ban vibrators, don't know why women need them. I would probably get more 'natural' sex if they did not have a battery operated helper.

Nature would not have us using tools, growing crops, building roads, developing plastic.

I would guess from your definition birth control would be against nature. Heck, might as well ban vibrators, don't know why women need them. I would probably get more 'natural' sex if they did not have a battery operated helper.
    OK then, how about we are given choices between doing what goes well with nature or what goes against nature. Nature obviously wants us to use sex for the goal of having children. All of the sexual acts between a man and a woman lead to a sex act that is required for procreation.

Two things right off the bat with this one; nature's purpose for sex is to procreate, so doing things that prevent child birth or worse, aborts what nature has called for, must be choices that are against nature.

Just what does homosexuallity lead to? What is the "end" goal, and what are the results of that goal? Is there a chance that homosexual sex will lead to the creation of a child, or just a mess to clean up?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

"A nation can survive its fools and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly against the city. But the traitor moves among those within the gates freely, his sly whispers rustling through all alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears no traitor; he speaks in the accents familiar to his victim, and he wears their face and their garments and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation; he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city; he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared. The traitor is the plague."

- Marcus Tullius Cicero, Roman Orator - 106-43 B.C.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Two things right off the bat with this one; nature's purpose for sex is to procreate, so doing things that prevent child birth or worse, aborts what nature has called for, must be choices that are against nature.
    Hmmmm.............nature prevents childbirth and causes abortions on a regular basis. So in your view nature is against nature?

Just what does homosexuallity lead to? What is the "end" goal, and what are the results of that goal? Is there a chance that homosexual sex will lead to the creation of a child, or just a mess to clean up?
    The vast majority of human sex does not lead to childbirth and just leaves a mess to clean up.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Duplicate post deleted
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

OK then, how about we are given choices between doing what goes well with nature or what goes against nature. Nature obviously wants us to use sex for the goal of having children. All of the sexual acts between a man and a woman lead to a sex act that is required for procreation.

Pretty much every animal in nature only gets it on with their respective mate because nature sends them signals it is time to make babies (Well other than my buddies dog that has a stuffed teddy bear that he uses quite regularly). Strangely enough humans do not get these urges due to a natural cycle but in order to satisfy themselves. We do sex because it feels good. If the primary purpose was to have children then most couples would only do it a handful of times giving us the 1.8 child families we have.

So since we are doing it a lot more than to produce children and in a lot of different way than is functionally necessary There must be a little more to it than as a way to procreate. Oh yeah, the bonding and sharing your body with another person.

Since we are not really short of people in the world it would seem that same sex coupling serves a function of satisfying some of the basic needs people have without increasing the strain on the world that more children would cause.

Mind you if a same sex couple wanted a child there are more avenues to take than going straight. There is adoption, in vitro fertilization (or a female couple just going out and using a man in the old fashion way), there are a number of counties where even straight couples can go and get a rent-a-womb service for the woman that does not want to go through the messy pregnancy route. Look Mom, no stretch marks!

Almost makes gay sex look normal.

this demented rhetoric isn't worthy of energy it takes to type a response

Pretty much every animal in nature only gets it on with their respective mate because nature sends them signals it is time to make babies (Well other than my buddies dog that has a stuffed teddy bear that he uses quite regularly). Strangely enough humans do not get these urges due to a natural cycle but in order to satisfy themselves. We do sex because it feels good. If the primary purpose was to have children then most couples would only do it a handful of times giving us the 1.8 child families we have.

So since we are doing it a lot more than to produce children and in a lot of different way than is functionally necessary There must be a little more to it than as a way to procreate. Oh yeah, the bonding and sharing your body with another person.

Since we are not really short of people in the world it would seem that same sex coupling serves a function of satisfying some of the basic needs people have without increasing the strain on the world that more children would cause.

Mind you if a same sex couple wanted a child there are more avenues to take than going straight. There is adoption, in vitro fertilization (or a female couple just going out and using a man in the old fashion way), there are a number of counties where even straight couples can go and get a rent-a-womb service for the woman that does not want to go through the messy pregnancy route. Look Mom, no stretch marks!

Almost makes gay sex look normal.
    Theologically, man has perverted sex into being more then what it was intended to be. I personally can live with that, to a point.

In nature, all living things are given the capability of spreading a lot of seed in hopes for a good crop. Animals are no different. Since impregnation doesn't take every time, animals are given the urges that prompt us to make many attempts. Those urges don't go away just because we no longer want to have children, and so we do it for sport. That is still part of nature.

There is no possibility that what homosexuals do will end up producing anything. Even the same practices done with women still lead to the act that creates life.

We are made in the image of God. God is a Creator and so we must be creator's as well. There is nothing about homosexual sex that will result in our creating anything but troubles and sorrow.

You don't need to justify homosexuallity as normal if you want to indulge in that kind of behaviour. I like doing things that certainly are not normal. I don't try to convince everyone else that those things "are" normal. I come from an era of "If it feels good, do it!" I'm just kinda glad that some other guy's hairy butt never turned me on. But if you think that is almost normal and you want to give it a whirl, please, just don't come here and tell us about it.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Theologically, man has perverted sex into being more then what it was intended to be. I personally can live with that, to a point.

In nature, all living things are given the capability of spreading a lot of seed in hopes for a good crop. Animals are no different. Since impregnation doesn't take every time, animals are given the urges that prompt us to make many attempts. Those urges don't go away just because we no longer want to have children, and so we do it for sport. That is still part of nature.

There is no possibility that what homosexuals do will end up producing anything. Even the same practices done with women still lead to the act that creates life.

We are made in the image of God. God is a Creator and so we must be creator's as well. There is nothing about homosexual sex that will result in our creating anything but troubles and sorrow.

You don't need to justify homosexuallity as normal if you want to indulge in that kind of behaviour. I like doing things that certainly are not normal. I don't try to convince everyone else that those things "are" normal. I come from an era of "If it feels good, do it!" I'm just kinda glad that some other guy's hairy butt never turned me on. But if you think that is almost normal and you want to give it a whirl, please, just don't come here and tell us about it.
    You are really going liberal here robo. Shame on you, Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Just following a thought. Doing it with a person of the opposite sex is natural. Doing it with a person of the same sex is unnatural. Hate to think what nature thinks of a person doing it by themselves.

And don't anyone use the worthless without pics smiley.

Me thinks Jimmy Carter and Andy Griffith have been having too many lunches together.
    Governments don't tax to get the money they need, governments will always find a need for the money they get. Ronald Wilson Reagon

Born Again KA

Quote Originally Posted by bb View Post
    Me thinks Jimmy Carter and Andy Griffith have been having too many lunches together.
    Hey don't knock Andy, I like him. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast