Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    It is all just a behavior, no real difference that I can see.

I fear we have fallen into a large intellectual trap.
    I am noy sure the fools that set up the trap could be described as intellectual!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
    Former President Jimmy Carter says U.S. voters have reached the point where they would be willing to elect a gay president “in the near future.”

“I think the entire population of America has come tremendous strides forward in dealing with the issue of gays,” Carter said in the video. He also compared the emergence of gay-rights concerns with the rise of the Civil Rights movement some 50 years ago. ...

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/J...2/17/id/380318
    If Jimmy carter started blowing Obama, barry could be the first gay president.

It's so sad how liberals view people. Their skin color, religion, and sexual orientation are always more important than the content of their character or their ability to perform a job.

Why should be "ready" to elect a gay president? Does it matter? Well, to liberals it does. The fact that we elect a homosexual is more important to them than if we elect someone who will make reasonable and responsible choices for our country.

I just cannnot understand why liberals have to divide and group everyone into subdivisions. Wait, yes I do. So they can play racist and insensitive games with people's emotions. It is really sad and sickening to me the way liberals see human beings. People have dignity that goes beyond demographics.

Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    I respect Jimmah for his humanitarian efforts, but it's past time that he found a nice rubber room and shut up.
    I couldn't put it into better words, so I'll just use yours. Carter is not aging well....mentally.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Guy's hate to tell you , but we have already had a gay president!
    Make your expertise uniquely valuable.

Make your influence uniquely far-reaching.

Quote Originally Posted by daytonafan View Post
    It's so sad how liberals view people. Their skin color, religion, and sexual orientation are always more important than the content of their character or their ability to perform a job.

Why should be "ready" to elect a gay president? Does it matter? Well, to liberals it does. The fact that we elect a homosexual is more important to them than if we elect someone who will make reasonable and responsible choices for our country.

I just cannnot understand why liberals have to divide and group everyone into subdivisions. Wait, yes I do. So they can play racist and insensitive games with people's emotions. It is really sad and sickening to me the way liberals see human beings. People have dignity that goes beyond demographics.
    Very well put. For all we know, we have already had a president or two who were homosexual. Buchannon is claimed by homosexuals to have been homosexual. Ironically, Buchannon is also considered the worst president in U.S. history (so far) by most historians. But if any president were homosexual, including Buchannon, they had the good graces to keep their private affairs, private.

Quote Originally Posted by jimj View Post
    Guy's hate to tell you , but we have already had a gay president!
    NO! We have not!

There has never been an American president who has openly admitted to being homosexual. We can speculate all we want about Buchannon and Clinton, but nothing has ever been made a definite concerning homosexuallity.

Why? Because until recently, it didn't matter.

Clinton! Now that's funny. I think if you check, many historians do believe Buchanan was gay.He was the only president never to be married. He also lived with another (male) Senator in Washington for many many years and it is believed that they shared the same bed.

Will we ever know, nope.
    Make your expertise uniquely valuable.

Make your influence uniquely far-reaching.

Quote Originally Posted by jimj View Post
    Clinton! Now that's funny. I think if you check, many historians do believe Buchanan was gay.He was the only president never to be married. He also lived with another (male) Senator in Washington for many many years and it is believed that they shared the same bed.

Will we ever know, nope.
    I agree that by today's standards, Buchannan and his live in companian certainly fit the homosexual mold. However, neither of them had ever made any commentaries about their relationship other then it being one of best buds.

Were Felix and Oscar homosexuals because they lived together? How about Bert and Ernie? So, just because two men have a cohabitating relationship does not mean that they are homosexuals. For the record, the curators at the Buchannan House vehemently deny that Buchannan was a homosexual. They point to the fact that Buchannan was engaged to be married but his fiance died before they were married.

Well Carter may be your gay President. Because hands down he is the biggest wimp of a President we ever had by far. Thank you, thank you very much.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Unhappy I'll probably screw this up

Quote Originally Posted by bwalley View Post
    Why should people get special rights because of the way they choose to have sex?

Being a black person is not a choice, being a homosexual is a choice and some say it isn't and even if it is not a choice, why should people get special rights because of where they hide the salami?

I don't think a homosexual should be treated any differently than a heterosexual or vice versa.
    But the Bible considers homosexualism to be a grievous act. So therefore if our leaders are gay they cannot lead in God's will. Plain and Simple!!

http://www.cnsnews.com/node/68284

Now what kind of soldier would follow orders from a queer president?...easily solved....lets just make our soldiers all queer.

Its all sick and wrong... and if this is our future, then we deserve to be taken down.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Now what kind of soldier would follow orders from a queer president?...easily solved....lets just make our soldiers all queer.

Its all sick and wrong... and if this is our future, then we deserve to be taken down.
    That is probably going to happen.

Sooner than you think, More brutal than you can imagine, And with silent witnesses you would have never guessed.

Well, that is my cheery statement for the day. Merry Christmas all!
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"I say we just nuke them from space, that is the only way to be sure". Winch from ALIENS, forgot her name.

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

My front door is locked. For your personal protection.

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast