Page 1 of 22 1234567811 ... LastLast

Jimmy Carter: U.S. Ready For Homosexual President

Former President Jimmy Carter says U.S. voters have reached the point where they would be willing to elect a gay president “in the near future.”

“I think the entire population of America has come tremendous strides forward in dealing with the issue of gays,” Carter said in the video. He also compared the emergence of gay-rights concerns with the rise of the Civil Rights movement some 50 years ago. ...

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/J...2/17/id/380318
    __________________________________________________ _______________________
    “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards". - Vernon Law

"Never let success go to your head, and never let failure go to your heart". - Unknown

Confused This will happen

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bill View Post
    Former President Jimmy Carter says U.S. voters have reached the point where they would be willing to elect a gay president “in the near future.”

“I think the entire population of America has come tremendous strides forward in dealing with the issue of gays,” Carter said in the video. He also compared the emergence of gay-rights concerns with the rise of the Civil Rights movement some 50 years ago. ...

http://www.newsmax.com/InsideCover/J...2/17/id/380318
    If we don't turn the direction of our country quickly. We already have a bisexual secretary of state in Hillary.

I respect Jimmah for his humanitarian efforts, but it's past time that he found a nice rubber room and shut up.

If this is our future, then we deserve to be wiped out.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Jimmy Carter is a known idiot.

He comes out and says stuff sometimes. You just have to let it go.
    "You boys are really making this thing harder than it has to be". Me

"Who ARE you people? And WHAT are you doing in my SWAMP!?" Shrek

Service calls submitted after 3PM will be posted the next business day.

I give free estimates [Wild Ass Guesses] over the phone.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Why should people get special rights because of the way they choose to have sex?

Being a black person is not a choice, being a homosexual is a choice and some say it isn't and even if it is not a choice, why should people get special rights because of where they hide the salami?

I don't think a homosexual should be treated any differently than a heterosexual or vice versa.

Jimmy Carter is a great man. People who think like you are on the decline. This next generation does not share your thoughts.

JImmy Carter ranks from a high of 19th to a low of 34th out of 43 presidents.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histori...tes_Presidents

Quote Originally Posted by bwalley View Post
    Why should people get special rights because of the way they choose to have sex?

Being a black person is not a choice, being a homosexual is a choice and some say it isn't and even if it is not a choice, why should people get special rights because of where they hide the salami?

I don't think a homosexual should be treated any differently than a heterosexual or vice versa.
    I would define homosexual as a "behavior".

Inclinations, desires, fetishes, that is all pretty muddy water in the minds of man. So one cannot just say "well I was born that way so it is okay". What a can of worms we open when we allow that concept to be accepted.

"I am sorry for interrupting, please continue with your quarreling" Some chick on TV

Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Jimmy Carter is a great man. People who think like you are on the decline. This next generation does not share your thoughts.
    Jimmy Carter until recently was considered the worst President in history.

History will show jimmy carter sucked as President, luckily Reagen took care of his mess, not sure who will be cleaning up barry's mess, but it will not be a democRAT, it will be a Republican.

Quote Originally Posted by Tool-Slinger View Post
    I would define homosexual as a "behavior".

Inclinations, desires, fetishes, that is all pretty muddy water in the minds of man. So one cannot just say "well I was born that way so it is okay". What a can of worms we open when we allow that concept to be accepted.
    It is a behavior and the APA was pressured to change its stance on it being a deviant behavor to normal, people like nambla are also looking to have their behavior accepted as normal as well.

eventually pedophilia will be accepted just like homesexuallity is.

Quote Originally Posted by bwalley View Post
    It is a behavior and the APA was pressured to change its stance on it being a deviant behavor to normal, people like nambla are also looking to have their behavior accepted as normal as well.

eventually pedophilia will be accepted just like homesexuallity is.
    It is all just a behavior, no real difference that I can see.

I fear we have fallen into a large intellectual trap.

Page 1 of 22 1234567811 ... LastLast