Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Originally posted by NormChris
    Originally posted by frozensolid
    We have one member that hates freedom, and now one that hates the girl scouts. What is World coming too?

Norm, I am starting to worry about you.

Hate is a pretty strong word. I never said anything about hate, I was just stating what I learned by having conversations with the girl scout leaders and reading their material.

Norm
    ================================================== =============

Dems think if you don't vote for them or there candidate that you hate them. They're trying to make voting Republican a hate crime.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

My wife is a Girl Scout leader (and not a democrat). Each Council sets there own pricing and contracts with their own bakers. The recipes are property of the various bakers. That's why some councils offer different cookies than others. Trefoils and maybe a couple of others are property of the National organization. At any point you can go from council to council and get a variety of cookies as well as the familiar favorites but under a different name. Thin Mints are called Grasshoppers in North Carolina. The Girl Scouts don't get the corporate dollars that the Boy Scouts enjoy and the cookie sales fund most everything. We went to a Boy Scout camp one weekend last year and were amazed at the facilities. The Girl Scouts have distanced themselves from organized religion and are too worried about being PC. This is driving away a lot of people. They require so much training that few people are volunteering to become leaders. I can't be an assistant because I'm married to my wife but if I were her "boy toy" on the side then it would be OK. HUH! That's right, they didn't want husband/wife teams because they were concerned about perverts but unmarried couples are just fine! I'm sure these decisions vary by council but that's what's happening to them here.

She probably saw Dice's raggedy ass van in the drive way and the velvet picture of Elvis in the living room and thought they needed the money more than the girl scouts.

was the goat tied up?
    FILL OUT YOUR PROFILE!!

Too bad "Hitler Youth" is outlawed. You could send them over to straighten out the Girl Scouts thinking. Maybe have a big bonfire and burn all liberal writings in the street at an all night gathering.
    How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

Is this because of the new math they are teaching in school?

They say 4 out of 3 people can't count...

Maybe you got what you paid for...

It must have been quantity rather than quality...

Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

Originally posted by seaboard
    I can't be an assistant because I'm married to my wife but if I were her "boy toy" on the side then it would be OK. HUH! That's right, they didn't want husband/wife teams
    I want to be an assistant, whats your wifes number?
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Just last cookie season we had a GS leader that got arrested for theft. She spent all the money turned in and ate the cookies. No ****.

And Dice you and your little lady were not roll playing again when she answered the door were you? Was she dressed as a french maid and you as Inspector Clouseau?

Do you think it would be a good idea to drive around in my white van today and offer any little girl I see walking home from school the money?????

Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by NormChris

I have two daughters and I did not allow either of them join the girl scouts. The girl scouts would just turn them into democrats and have them voting for Kerry, Hillary and their kind. Just can't allow that!

Your kids could do a better job than the current administration is, that's for sure.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Originally posted by Diceman
    Do you think it would be a good idea to drive around in my white van today and offer any little girl I see walking home from school the money?????

YES: But first paint something on the sides (your name) because I have a white van also and I want you to get all the credit.
    "Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

You are use to offering kids candy, now they are giving you cookies.

Originally posted by john walker
    You are use to offering kids candy, now they are giving you cookies.
    Are you the same john walker from the Capitol District?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast